Alucinor Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melody and Tristen

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Melody and Tristen - Page 4 Empty Re: Melody and Tristen

Post  eloraftw Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:31 am

Melody let out a sigh of relief as she saw the town, glad to get her wound checked out. "You don't have to re-bandage it, the medic can do that when we get there." She said to Tristen, picking up her pace a little bit so that they could get to the town faster, tugging him along with her good hand.

As they approached the gate, she went to one of the guards, asking where there is some sort of medic or healer, or someone who could help her. After they told Melody and Tristen which way to go, she had a big smile on her face, walking in that said direction and looking for the house with the blue roof, which symbolizes a healer in this area.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:40 am

"There it is," Tristen said, pointing at a building with a blue roof towards the end of the street. He guided Melody towards it, pausing at the entrance. "You go and get your arm checked out while I go buy a new shirt. I don't think the townspeople like me running around without a shirt on as much as you do," He laughed, giving the elf a quick kiss. "I should be back by the time you're done."

Tristen then turned and pretended to search for a marketplace or clothing store, eventually wandering off to a busy street. Once he was out of Melody's sight, Tristen leaned against the wall in the shade, waiting for some unknowing victim to walk by.
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:45 am

Melody kissed him back with a smile, watching as he walked away, looking at his muscles, his broad shoulders... Snapping out of it, she walked inside the building, and approached someone who looked like an employee. "Excuse me? I need to get my arm looked at, see I was bitten by a wolf on the way through the forest from the town to the east." She explained, holding out her arm and wincing a bit at the movement.
The employee looked at the bloodstained bits of fabric that Tristen had tied around it, concern showing in her eyes. "Yes, I'll inform the doctor of your arrival." She told Melody, hurrying off behind some curtain.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:56 am

Soon enough a young woman walked by, her purse carelessly slung on her shoulder. She was busy looking into the windows of the store across the street when Tristen quickly reached his hand in her purse and grabbed a handful of coins, which he quickly deposited into the back pocket of his jeans. The woman took no notice of this action and continued walking, and Tristen waited until she was out of sight before he stood up and walked towards the marketplace.

Tristen took no time at all to find a shirt, as he was already sick of the strange looks and gawking. It was a deep red this time, perfect for hiding any blood stains that occur in the future. After paying for it with the coins he stole, he shrugged the shirt on in the middle of the crowd, not caring who was watching. After Tristen was fully dressed he began to make his way back to the medic's building.
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:06 am

Quickly a man medic came out from where the employee disappeared, looking Melody over and walking to her arm. "So, how about while I un-bandage this and tend to it, you tell me how it happened?" He asked, getting straight to the point and beginning to unclothe her wound.
Melody winced at the sudden pain, wishing there was a place for her to sit. She watched as the woman came out with some tools, what looked like possible shots and disinfectants.

"Well, I'm an elf, so I automatically love nature, and nature loves me." She began, being cut off with a sharp breath of pain, closing her eyes tight. "I heard the cry of a wolf in the woods, it sounded hurt...I went go to help it, and it attacked me." Pausing once again, she let out a small moan of pain as he grabbed a washcloth with some disinfectant on it and placed it on her wound.
"And...oww shit!" She exclaimed through gritted teeth, her eyes still closed and her eyebrows scrunched with pain. "Normal animals aren't supposed to attack elves...they know we aren't prey, or a threat, so they let us near. This wolf seemed like it wanted to eat me, though." pausing with a gasp of pain yet again, she continued, "I lost enough blood to pass out I guess, and woke up with my companion helping me...and now I'm here." She finished, too wimpy to open her eyes and see what the doctor was doing.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:12 am

Tristen walked into the building, looking around for Melody. When he didn't see her, he assumed that she was already being treated and took a seat near the door to wait. 'I hope her arm will heal quickly,' He thought, tapping his foot impatiently. 'And I really hope the medic doesn't know a werewolf bit her...'
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:18 am

When the doctor was finished, he told Melody to open her eyes. Obeying, she opened her eyes to glance from the assistant employee lady to the doctor, then to her wound, which was now wrapped in some tight bandaging. It stung horribly, and she could feel it throbbing as her heart beat. "Is it going to be okay?" She asked him after a moment of examining her arm and moving it back down to her side, biting her bottom lip in pain as she did so.
"Yes, in time. You're lucky you are an elf, and not a human however, or your body would be going through a great change. The wolf was a werewolf, which is why it attacked you." He explained, going to a nearby water tap to wash his hands. "It's dangerous to be in the woods at night, all sorts of creatures come out in the dark to hunt. You can go now, I have another patient coming in soon." He told Melody, shooing her away.
Walking out back to the waiting area, she saw Tristen, somewhat disappointed when she saw him with a shirt. "Aw, now you're not as hott." She told him jokingly, sitting down on his lap and kissing his cheek. "The medic said it was a werewolf. Can you believe that? I mean holy fuck, I got lucky. I heard they usually don't stop attacking until they kill." she explained what the doctor had told him, then looked down at her dress, remembering that she needed new clothes.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:32 am

Tristen stiffened at Melody's words, but he quickly relaxed again, not wanting to make her suspicious. "You see, if you had stayed with me at the inn that night then maybe you wouldn't have been bitten by a werewolf. It's gotta be karma," He chuckled nervously, giving her a light kiss.

"So what did they say about your arm? Is it going to be okay?" Tristen gently ran his hand up and down Melody's thigh absentmindedly as he eyed her bandages. Slowly he shifted his weight so that she could sit more comfortably on his lap, and he wrapped his arms around her waist, putting his head above her shoulder.

Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:39 am

Melody rolled her eyes at Tristen's first comment, returning the kiss. "Yeah yeah, shut up." She told him with a smile, happy now that she knew the reason the animal was hostile. It had been bugging her, she thought that she was losing her elf charm with animals or something.
"He said that it will be healed in time." She responded, shifting a bit in his lap so that she was now sitting sideways, her legs swinging over the edge of the chair. "I'm glad I'm an elf and not a human though, or I would be fucked. haha, he said that I would be transforming into a werewolf right now or something." Looking around the place, she noticed that it was a shitty looking building. It looked like it was bad quality service, and germ infected. Suddenly she felt a little grossed out, and hoped that everything he used on her was clean. "You know, I need more clothes and a new backpack. Lets go shopping. Also, lets spend the night at a hotel or something, maybe have a little fun." Melody said to Tristen, her arm slinging around his neck as she kissed him softly. "It should be our last night together...might as well make it good...we can have a nice bath together, or maybe just a nice soft bed.." She whispered seductively, her index finger twirling around some of his hair.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:52 am

Tristen groaned in response, knowing he wouldn't be able to do any of those things with Melody tonight. Being a werewolf was starting to look worse and worse...Or maybe he should have just picked a girl that was on the dark side and wouldn't give a shit that he was a werewolf. He smirked at the elf who sat on his lap and leaned in to give her a slow kiss; he knew no girl on the dark side could compare to her.

After the kiss Tristen lifted Melody off his lap and stood up, placing her on the ground next to him. Taking her hand in his, he gently pulled her out of the medic building and onto the street. "The marketplace is over here," Tristen guided, having been there earlier. "They have all sorts of stuff you can buy, I'm sure they'll have what you need," He said as he used his free hand to dig through his pocket and count his money. 'If I have enough then I can pay for what Melody wants. Unless she has expensive taste,' He thought.
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:56 am

Melody enjoyed the kiss, wishing it would last longer. It was exciting, thinking about what all she was fantasizing would happen tonight. "I'm sure they would, all I want is a sweat shirt and some pants, or a couple shirts and a couple pants...I just don't want to be cold all the time." She told him as they walked in the direction Tristen was leading her. "Besides, I'm tired of all the men looking at me. My dress is so torn up you can practically see my full breasts!" She exclaimed, laughing a little bit as she held onto his hand after he put the money away.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:18 am

"I know," Tristen smirked, eyeing Melody's dress appreciatively. "It's a nice view, maybe you shouldn't get new clothes," He teased as they passed a clothing shop. "Oh look, there's a store right there. It probably has what your looking for," Tristen pointed it out and guided Melody towards the entrance, swinging their hands playfully as they walked. "I think this is actually the same store I got this shirt at," He said, looking down at himself and examining the mannequin in the window who wore the same shirt.

(OOC: I slept straight through my alarm this morning and was half an hour late to practice...I blame you xD hahaha)
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:27 pm

Melody punched Tristen's arm playfully at his comment, "Yeah yeah, I won't get new clothes if you walk around without a shirt." She told him, laughing a bit as they approached the clothing store. Her eyes lit up at the thought of shopping, and while her companion was looking at the mannequin she let go of his hand and hurried in, immediately going to the girls section and examining the large selection of clothes. Picking out three t-shirts, one tank top, one V neck, she then walked over to the pants. Melody then grabbed two pairs of nice comfy sweat pants, a pair of tight yoga type pants, and one pair of jeans. Then, she noticed the sweat shirts with hoods. Grabbing two loose ones for when she sleeps, or when it is cold, she went to the register and took out her pouch of gold coins. The clothes itself wasn't expensive, but since she got so much it ended up being a little more than she wanted. "Where can I find a place to buy a backpack large enough to fit all of this, plus some food and water?" She asked as she began counting her coins.
"There is a store a little bit to the north, for travelers. It should have what you need, just follow the path and look for a display of backpacks, plus mountain shoes and such." The employee replied, looking at Melody's torn and worn out shoes.
Melody didn't mind if she had crappy shoes, being an elf she somewhat enjoyed the feel of walking across dirt or leaves. She just had to be sure to wash them every week so that she won't get any infections or diseases. Paying, she frowned when she only had three gold coins left. Putting her pouch back hooked onto her belt, she walked back over to Tristen.

OOC: Heh, I luff you? <3 we won't be staying up late tonight, I gotta get up early as well, to go to Alex's. ;o sexy time here I come!
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:38 pm

"How about we...Melody?" Tristen trailed off and looked around, discovering that he was alone. 'Damn that elf, I look like an idiot talking to myself,' He thought, but he couldn't help but chuckle as he walked towards the shop. Before he entered, though, a young lady caught his eye. She was at an outdoor shop trying on a jacket, and, before she could notice, Tristen had snagged the purse she left on the table behind her.

He quickly walked to a nearby alleyway and dumped the contents of the purse on the ground. Grabbing the coins that were neatly tied in a small pouch and ditching the rest, Tristen then walked into the shop Melody was currently in, pocketing the money. 'Girls and their clothes,' Tristen rolled his eyes as he looked around; all the clothes he owned he was wearing, and he was completely content with that.

Tristen came up behind Melody as she talked to the cashier, overhearing their conversation. "So, if I heard right, now we're off to buy a backpack?" He asked, taking the elf by the hand and leading her out of the store. "How about I buy this one for you?"
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:12 am

"Yep! I don't wanna have to carry these clothes everywhere, and I also want to be able to have food and water for when I get on the road." Melody told Tristen, slinging the bag of clothes on her good arm while her fingers intertwined with his own. Looking up at him, she smiled, "Do you have enough money?" She asked, grateful that he offered, for she was pretty sure that she wouldn't have enough.

The sun was beginning to get low already, signalling it was the late afternoon. Soon it will be the sunset, Melody was excited to watch it with Tristen. "After we get a backpack, lets go find an Inn to stay at. We can watch the sunset, and have some nice time alone." She told him as they walked in the direction the cashier pointed them in.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:41 am

Tristen used his free hand to search his pocket and count up the coins. "Yeah, I'll definitely have enough," He grinned; the girl he had pick-pocketed from had apparently been saving up for something expensive. The store selling backpacks came into view, and Tristen quickly pointed it out, hoping to distract Melody from getting a room at an inn. "Why don't you go find a backpack and whatever else you need? Then tell me so I can pay for it. I see another store I want to check out," He kissed Melody on the forehead and let go of her hand, walking off.

The store was small and had only a few customers milling about, but it looked decent. Tristen browsed through the items on display before stumbling upon the perfect gift. It was a silver necklace with a delicate string and clasp, and on it hung a crescent moon. 'How ironic,' He thought as he examined the jewelry. Shrugging, he payed for it and began to walk back to the backpack store. 'All girls love jewelry, right? And at least she'll have this to remember me by, since I have to leave in a few hours,' Tristen looked at the lowering sun warily, not wanting the night to come.
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:55 am

"Oh, okay." Melody responded as Tristen left her to another store. Walking into the travelers store, she looked around. There were so many options to choose from, she began searching for a backpack with two large pockets, so that she could have one for clothes and one for food, and maybe a small side pocket or two.
Stopping as she browsed, she came upon the perfect sized backpack. It was big enough to fit all her things, yet small enough so that she wouldn't look like a dwarf when carrying it. Plus it came in a dark purple color, so that she wouldn't have to be carrying around a shit colored bag. Seeing Tristen, Melody walked over to him with the backpack, ready for him to pay. "This one is perfect," She told him, a smile on her face as she stood on her toes to give him a quick kiss.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:23 am

Tristen quickly stuffed the necklace in his pocket while they kissed, waiting to give it to Melody right before he leaves. "Purple...nice color," He teased after he pulled away, looking at the bag she held. After paying the cashier, he held Melody's hand and began to wander aimlessly through the streets.

"So...what do you want to do now?" Tristen asked, noticing that the sun was starting to set. He didn't have much time left.
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:31 am

Once the backpack was bought, she put the new clothes into the largest pocket of the backpack, slinging it over both of her shoulders. Turning to face Tristen, Melody wrapped both of her arms around his neck, smiling up at him. "I want...To take you to a nice cozy room, and have an amazing final goodbye." She told him in a whisper, looking into his eyes as she pressed her body close against his own, seductively. "And I want to be able to finally have my way with you, and let you have your way with me." She added, closing her eyes and kissing him softly at first, then once again with more passion and lust.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:52 am

Tristen groaned, internally hating himself for having to leave tonight. "You're a naughty girl," He teased, kissing Melody softly on the head, "I think you're just using me for sex!" He laughed and pulled back from the hug, instead reaching into his pocket.

"I have a little business to take care of, so how about you get us a room at the nearest inn and I'll meet up with you afterwards?" It pained Tristen to know that Melody could wait up all night for him and he still wouldn't meet her. "But before we do that, I bought you a present," He smiled and pulled the necklace out of his pocket, dangling it in front of her. "I hope you like it," Tristen said nervously, running his free hand through his hair.
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:57 am

Melody laughed at Tristen's first comment, somewhat upset that he pulled away. "Nah, if I was using you for sex we would have already fucked!" she told him, watching as he fumbled around his pockets for something. Her eyes widened a little bit as she saw the necklace, her full lips curling up into a big smile. "Oh my gosh Tristen!" She exclaimed, closing the space between them with a very enthusiastic tight hug, practically jumping onto him. "I love it! Thank you so much, wow..." Melody pulled away, taking the necklace into her hand and admiring it. After her eyes lingered on it for about a minute, the smile still on her face, she put it on around her neck.
"Sure, I'll get a room." Melody replied after her excitement had calmed down a bit, giving him a close hug, not wanting him to leave, even for a few moments.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:10 am

Knowing it would be the last, Tristen gave her a lingering, almost desperate kiss. Even when he pulled away he was close enough to where their lips would touch as he spoke. "It's just something for you to remember me by," He closed his eyes slowly, breathing in the elf's scent as if he was trying to memorize it. "I'm glad you like it, though," Tristen said has he pulled away and began walking. "I'll, err, meet you in the room in a few hours," He called over his shoulder and hesitantly waved goodbye.

Once Tristen was out of Melody's view, he sprinted through the streets and out of the town, getting plenty of angry shouts and accidentally knocking over a few people. He arrived at the forest just in time to strip and transform, a safe distance from where he knew Melody would be waiting.
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:18 am

Melody could feel her heart skip a beat as she kissed him back, wishing that he could come back to the room with her right this second. A wave of sadness swept through her, though, when Tristen mentioned that it was to remember him, because she was leaving the next day. "I love it." She whispered in response as their foreheads touched, giving him one last lingering kiss before he pulled away. "And I'll always remember you. You're really special to me, Tristen." She told him as he was beginning to turn away, watching as he began walking. "Okay!" She responded when she heard his yell, then turned around to find an Inn.
Once she found one, she checked in and payed for one night, telling the man at the front desk that if a man in a red shirt with amazing hair asks for her, to give him the extra room key. Sitting in her room, she undressed and got in the shower. Then, she changed into a new pair of sweat pants and a looser t-shirt, getting comfortable on the bed and waiting for Tristen.
A few hours passed by, and he still wasn't back. Soon enough, her eyes started to droop shut, and she fell asleep, figuring she would be awakened by him at any time.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:46 pm

(OOC: Time skip)

Tristen walked into the bar, breathing in the scent of alcohol and cigarettes. It had been over a month since he'd last seen Melody, and for some reason he couldn't get her out of his head. He often wondered what happened to her, and some days he dared to hope they'd meet again. 'What would I say? I'd have no excuse for not coming back that night,' Tristen would think, knowing that Melody was probably furious with him.

"Whiskey, please. Neat," He ordered as he took an empty seat at the bar. The bartender nodded and did as he asked, passing the drink to him when it was done being poured. Tristen took a sip of it and sighed, disappointed in the way his night was turning out. 'I only get to be out one night a month and I'm spending it here,' He looked around in distaste at the semi-busy bar.
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:04 pm

Melody had been in a depressed slump this past month, ever since Tristen had left and not come back. If she had known that was the last time she was going to see him, she would have wanted to say a proper goodbye at least. She would constantly take her necklace and look at it, thinking about the man she hated at first sight, then grew to adore.
Sighing, Melody stopped looking at her necklace and looked around the small town she decided to rest in. She needed a drink, desperately. Already having gotten a room at a small crappy inn, she realized they didn't have a bar, so now she is out in the dark road of the town, searching for one. Dressed up in her sexiest clothes, since when she went out and wasn't traveling she liked to be the center of attention, she spotted a bar. Smiling, she ran her hands down her purple halter top, then made sure that her black spandex short shorts were not hanging completely off her ass. Tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, she walked into the bar, going straight to the bartender and sitting down at one of the large chairs in front of him. "Three shots please." She ordered, "And I would like to open a tab. This is gonna be a long night."
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next