Alucinor Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melody and Tristen

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Melody and Tristen - Page 6 Empty Re: Melody and Tristen

Post  eloraftw Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:16 pm

Melody flinched a little at Tristen's sudden aggressiveness, a frown on her full lips. "You know what, I'm sorry. I know you don't chose it, but I don't want to be afraid all the time." She said slowly, taking another step back. She could feel her heart slowly breaking on the inside, the sadness overwhelming. "I'll just go.." She said quietly, fighting back tears as she turned her back on the man she was falling hard for, wishing that there was some way that she could be with him. He was dark side, though. He has been since he was born, it wasn't a choice. Melody took in a deep breath, slowly beginning to walk in the direction of the Inn she was staying at for the night.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:24 pm

Tristen watched as Melody began to walk away from him. He could understand if the elf wanted to leave because he was on the dark side or because he'd hurt her before, but because she was afraid of him? The only woman he had ever cared about was walking away from him in fear, and Tristen wasn't sure if he should cry or follow her to try and change her mind.

Knowing he would regret it for the rest of his life if he let Melody walk away without him saying anything, Tristen called out to her. "Melody! Please..." He took a few hesitant steps towards her, his eyes glistening in the moonlight. "You don't have to be...afraid of me. I promise. I always make sure I'm away from towns and other people so no one gets hurt..."
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:33 pm

Melody hesitated when she heard Tristen call out to her, stopping in her tracks. She deliberated between ignoring him and walking, or turning around and tackling him with a giant hug. Instead, she did something more in between. Turning around, Melody looked up at Tristen's eyes, her own glazed with forming tears. "I'm going to fight on the light side, Tristen. I am traveling over there right now...We can't be with each other. If they find out you're a werewolf..I don't want to think about what they would do to you." She told him quietly, fearing his safety as well as her own.
It was still hitting her, that he was a werewolf. Being pretty drunk, it hasn't completely sunk in, although it did sober her up a little. Melody took a step closer to him, looking around the area to make sure no one was watching. She didn't like the feeling of being in love with a werewolf, she felt as though it was traitorous. "I want to be with you. But I can't." she whispered, a single tear falling down her cheek.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:43 pm

Tristen's head was swimming. So much was happening so fast that it was hard to process, but one thing he knew for sure. "We're not hurting anyone," He whispered, taking a hesitant step closer. The last thing he wanted was for Melody to get scared again and run off.

"It's just us here; no one can tell us what to do. Besides, I can take care of myself. We could figure out how to make it work if you want, because..." Tristen trailed off and closed the space between Melody and him, slowly lifting up his hand to brush her tear away. Gently he put two fingers under her chin and brought it up so he could look her in the eyes. "Because I love you, Melody."
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:53 pm

Melody's stomach did a somersault at Tristen's words, her heart fluttering. Her breasts were rising and falling with each quick breath, her head swimming with so many different kinds of emotions. "I love you too." She whispered, her eyes locked onto his own. It felt as though time froze as she took in the three words, her arms sliding up to his shoulders. Slowly, Melody leaned in, pressing her lips onto his own tenderly at first, somewhat hesitant as she did so. She felt somewhat rebellious right now, as though she could do anything. Maybe she will feel different once the alcohol was gone, however, but as of right now it was as if she had no fears, no regrets. Her lips moving with his own slowly and softly, enjoying his touch.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:13 pm

Tristen smiled into the kiss, relief flooding through his body as Melody reciprocated. He feared that she would have been disgusted that someone from the dark side loved her, but she wasn't. Melody loved him, too. Her words sounded good as they repeated through his thoughts, and he gently put his hands around Melody's waist, pulling her closer. Tristen wanted her as close as possible, afraid she would leave him.

Needing to take a break, Tristen pulled away slightly, making sure they were still close enough for their foreheads to touch. "Do you love me because I'm sexy?" He laughed, out of breath, before he began to plant small kisses down her neck.
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:20 pm

Melody laughed when Tristen pulled away, moving to her neck. She tilted her head to the side a bit, giving him more room as she smiled. "Hey, I could ask you the same thing. But I'm pretty sure your sexiness is just a huge giant plus." She told him, resting her chin on his shoulder as she kept them in a close embrace. Thinking, her smile slowly began to fade.
"But wait, how will this work? If I am going to the light side..and actually am going to fight...how can you come with me? Someone can catch you changing in the forest or something, I heard they have nightly patrols to make sure everything was okay." Melody said as Tristen gave her sweet kisses on her neck, closing her eyes as she breathed.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:43 pm

Tristen stopped kissing Melody's neck, going up to give her a light peck on the lips. "I guess I'll just have to charm them with my sexiness," He joked, winking at her. Tristen was in a great mood now that Melody knew he was a werewolf and still loved him; nothing could bring him down. "But seriously, the light side is a week's worth of travelling away. We can think of something then, but for now..." He kissed Melody on the lips roughly, cupping her cheek with one hand and placing the other on the small of her back.
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:56 am

Melody returned Tristen's kiss briefly, still somewhat hesitant about this whole thing. She WAS afraid of him, deep down, even though she didn't want to admit it, and she wasn't really in the mood for anything sexual at the moment. The news still had yet to sink in completely, she was conflicted on the inside. Her head was telling her that he was bad news, but her heart was leaping with joy at the sight of him.
"Mmm," Melody began, pulling her lips away from Tristen's, "I feel sick, I think we should go back to the hotel so I can sleep." she lied, wanting the intimacy to stop. Looking up into his eyes, she wrapped her arms around his back.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:36 am

Tristen frowned, pulling back and caressing her cheek. "What's wrong? Was it all the alcohol?" He worried, taking Melody's hand and beginning to walk back to the street. Her hand felt so small compared to his. "I can carry you if you need me to," Tristen offered, unsure of how to help Melody. The last thing he wanted was for her to fall ill, as it would be difficult to take care of her. Especially at night, when he couldn't be around. Tristen paused as he reached the street, not knowing where the inn was. Shrugging, he looked at Melody for guidance.
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:02 am

ooc: Sorry! My old friend called me XD

ic:
Melody shook her head at Tristen's suggestion, tugging him with her hand in the direction of the Inn. "Yeah I think it was all the alcohol." She told him, guilt creeping into her mind as she continued lying for the pure reason of staying away from intimacy.
After a couple minutes of walking, they approached the Inn, walking into the door. She took her room key, reading the number and beginning to walk up the stairs to the second floor. "Would you like to stay with me? Or would you like your own room?" Melody asked Tristen once she reached her door, unlocking it and turning to face him.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:13 am

(OOC: Sorry we ended up talking on the phone for like an hour. And I have to get up early so I'm going to bed after this xD)

"I say it's up to you, but..." Tristen began to dig through his pockets checking to see if he had any money. They were empty, and he threw a nervous glance at Melody. "I'm all out of money. I can take care of you since you don't feel well, if you want," He continued, "Or if you just want to be alone I can find somewhere else. It's really your choice." Tristen felt awkward, deciding that from now on he would always make sure to have some coins on him. He didn't want Melody to feel like he was using her for things like this.
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:45 am

Melody took a minute of silence to think, deciding that she would be safe for the night if he spent it with her. That was really what she was worried about, having a werewolf in bed with her at night time. Melody didn't know about the new moon, and a lot of specifics about werewolves, so she wasn't sure if Tristen was alright to be with right now.
"I'd like it if you stayed with me." She decided, walking into the room, letting him follow. Her backpack was already on the edge of the bed. Lifting it up, she placed it on the floor. Walking to the edge of the bed, she sat down, patting the spot next to her to motion for Tristen to sit with her.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:27 pm

Tristen smiled at Melody before following her, trying to be reassuring. She still looked hesitant, even though he thought they worked it out, and Tristen didn't want her to doubt him. He knew it scared her, him being a werewolf, but he wouldn't hurt her again. He loved her, and he really wanted to make this work.

As they entered the room Melody cleared the bed and sat, motioning for Tristen to sit too. He ran his hand through his hair nervously before sitting, checking over the elf to see if she looked ill. Placing a hand lightly on her forehead to see if she had a fever, Tristen locked eyes with Melody and grinned. He was still a bit dizzy from the alcohol, but it was beginning to wear off. "If you have any questions about...you know. You can ask me," Tristen said quietly, his expression turning serious.
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:38 am

Melody nodded at Tristen's statement, using a minute of silence to think for a little bit of what to ask him. Looking down at her hands, she finally figured out what all she wanted to ask him. "Why arn't you a werewolf now?" She asked, looking up from her hands and over to the man next to her. "And..." Melody paused, frowning, unsure how to ask this. "Does it hurt? When you change, I mean?" She wondered, scooting a bit closer to Tristen while she spoke, placing her hand on his thigh.

ooc: So...We can rush to sexy time if you want soon. XD I'm at my mommas.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:47 am

Tristen glanced out the window, seeing that it was a clear, starry night. "Well I only change when the moon is out," He said, gesturing to the sky. "So on nights when it's a new moon, I stay human. It only happens about once a month, so I try to make the best of it. As for if it hurts...Yes and no. It used to hurt a lot worse when I was younger, but by now I've gotten used to it." Tristen wrapped an arm around Melody's waist, pulling her closer as he gazed out the window.

(OOC: I'm fine with whatever xD)
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:40 am

Melody nodded slowly, understanding a little better. Snuggling into Tristen's chest, she followed his gaze to the window. "Well..." She began, thinking, "Would you like to go to bed?" She asked, locking her eyes onto his own, their lips close enough to touch. "Or would you like to...Nevermind." Deciding to drop that subject, Melody looked away, her heartbeat fluttering at the thought of actually making love with Tristen. He seemed so perfect, so amazing, his body was as though it was carved out of marble, the muscle definition, his jaw line...everything was so rugged and handsome. It was hard NOT to think of doing sexual things with him.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:02 am

"Would I like to what?" Tristen grinned suggestively, pulling Melody into his lap. He leaned in close to her and blew gently in her ear as he tried to get a look down her shirt. The alcohol made him a little cockier than usual, but he figured Melody was used to it by now anyways.

Tristen noticed how small Melody was compared to him as he held her in his arms. She was dressed provocatively, and he couldn't help but let his mind wander as his hand drifted up her thigh. 'I wonder if she's feeling better, now?' He thought, hoping she was up for missing out on some sleep.

(OOC: Shall we move this to the adult section now? xD)
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:50 am

ooc: Sure, although could you? I have no idea how. haha.
ic:
Melody giggled a bit as she was pulled onto Tristen's lap, smiling as he blew into her ear. "You realize, if you want to get a good look, you can take it off." She whispered into his own ear, her face moving to his neck, kissing and nipping at it softly. Sometimes it was a pain to have larger breasts, although in situations like this she was happy to have them, they made her feel a little more confident and slightly sexier.
Her breath was already thick with the naughty thoughts stuck in her head, imagining what it would feel like with him inside... A smile grew across Melody's full lips as she moved her kisses up Tristen's neck, across his jaw, locking her lips onto his own.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:42 pm

Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down