Alucinor Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melody and Tristen

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Melody and Tristen - Page 5 Empty Re: Melody and Tristen

Post  Ashley Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:22 pm

Tristen lifted his head at the sound of a woman's voice. 'That sounds like...no it can't be,' He thought, looking in the direction of the voice. "Melody?" He breathed, in awe of how fate had worked out. The girl he had been thinking about for the past month was sitting only a few seats away from him. On the night of a new moon, too!

Standing up hesitantly, Tristen was unsure of whether he should approach her or not. 'Will she be mad? Will she think I ditched her?' He gulped, losing self-confidence by the second. He looked over Melody carefully, trying to make sure it was really her. With her air of confidence and sexy attire, there was no doubt in Tristen's mind that the girl was really Melody.

Looking himself over, Tristen felt severely under-dressed compared to the elf. He wore his typical dark-denim jeans and a deep green t-shirt, paired with black converse shoes. Tristen's hair was in the same wavy style as it always was, and his tattoos ran down the exposed part of his left arm. Before he could convince himself to slip out the back door of the bar, Tristen approached Melody, nervous of how she would respond.

"Well, look who it is," He said when he was withing hearing distance of the elf. Inside Tristen was a nervous mess, wondering if Melody would be happy to see him or furious with him, but outside he portrayed a cool exterior, letting a smirk slip onto his face. If he didn't have the confidence, he was sure as hell going to fake it.
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:02 pm

Melody recognized that voice immediately, a knot tying in her stomach. Anger and sadness floated within her, as well as a mix of excitement and happiness. How dare he leave her without telling her? Then again, she was planning on leaving him the next day to go off on her own anyway. Turning herself to look at Tristen, she could feel her heart rate speed up. He was still as handsome as he was just a month ago.
"Excuse me, do I know you?" She joked, a small smile on her face. Melody wasn't in the mood to yell at him, or bitch him out for leaving her. She just wanted to have fun. "You look familiar. I had a lover that looked just like you once, it only lasted a few days; but then he left. I wear his necklace every day." Her smile growing bigger as she continued to speak, she stood up and walked over to Tristen slowly, staying in character as she eyed him up and down.
"Eh, you're not as sexy as he was though, so you must not be him." Mel joked once again, now standing in front of him and using her arm to lean against the bar counter.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:13 pm

Surprise flashed across Tristen's face as he realized that Melody wasn't angry, and his heart skipped as she referred to him as a past lover. He drew closer to the elf, and reached out to gently pick up her necklace, examining the piece of jewelry he gave her before he left. Tracing the moon pendent, Tristen looking at Melody and smiled, deciding to play along.

"Bullshit, I'm way sexier then any past lover you could have had," Tristen laughed, taking a small step back and dropping the necklace. He appraised Melody with his eyes, grinning as his eyes drifted towards her cleavage and legs. 'Still as beautiful as ever,' He thought before he leaned in to whisper in her ear, his tone light with playfulness. "But I guess if I'm not him then I should probably get going. I wouldn't want this past lover to see me and get jealous," Tristen's face held an innocent expression as he turned slightly, making it look like he was about to leave.
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:49 pm

Melody's smile grew as Tristen decided to play along, her breath getting slightly faster with excitement. She was overwhelmingly happy to see him again, it was a lonely month, that felt more like a year as the days went by. Melody knew that Tristen was joking when he said that he was going to leave, but that didn't stop her from basically jumping on him, giving him a tight and close hug.
"I missed you." She mumbled to him, her head buried into his chest as she breathed in his sweet scent.
Smiling, she kept her arms around him as she looked up at him, examining his face, then looking into his eyes. "And I think you've gotten even sexier." She told him with a wink, laughing a little bit.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:45 pm

Tristen tightened his arms around Melody, ecstatic to have her with him again. "Well of course I've gotten sexier! I think you might have, too. Maybe," He winked, leaning his forehead on her's so he could stare into her eyes. "And I really did miss you," Tristen whispered, leaning in for a long kiss. So many thoughts were running through his mind at that moment. He was shocked and amazed that Melody was here, happy that she still wanted him, feeling lucky that it was the night of a new moon, and, most of all, worried that he would have to leave again.
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:54 pm

Melody enjoyed the kiss, letting it linger before she pulled away. She was so happy that Tristen was here, although she felt a little saddened also, because she was slowly getting over him. And now, he is back, and she is going crazy again. "Alright," She laughed, pulling away as her head became dizzy with lust, "I came here to get wasted and have a party, and to be honest, I still want to keep that promise to myself." She told him as the bartender came with her three shots, downing two of them fast and offering the third on to him. "Would you like to join me?" She asked with a smile, unable to tear her caramel eyes from his own.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:11 pm

"Gladly," Tristen smiled, letting go of Melody's waist and taking hold of the shot. Downing it in two gulps, he set the glass back down on the bar and ordered four more shots. Tristen handed her one of the shots, and then picked the second one up for himself. "I say we have a drinking contest," He smirked and continued, "Hmm, what should the winner get? Money? Bragging rights? Something else?" At the last one Tristen winked and leaned in so close he could feel Melody's breath on his face. "So what will it be?"
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:48 pm

Melody grinned as she took her third shot, closing her eyes and tilting her head back as she let the alcohol slide down her throat. "I say," She said after she downed that shot, opening her eyes and looking at him, a smile still on her face, "That the winner gets bragging rights...and something else." Melody told Tristen, able to smell the alcohol in his breath, he was so close...Grabbing the second shot that he ordered, she leaned away from him to down it in a couple gulps, able to feel herself begin to get drunk. "This...is going to be a fun night." She said, leaning in close to Tristen seductively.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:03 pm

"Damn, I hope so," Tristen said, taking the shot he was holding and following it up with the last shot he ordered. "That's three for me, four for you. I guess I'm going to have to play catch up," He laughed and draped his arm around Melody's waist, feeling looser already. "Keep 'em coming," Tristen told the bartender, taking a fourth shot as soon as the bartender set more on the counter. "Now we're even," He winked before he picked up a fifth shot and downed that. "And now we're not!"
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:16 pm

Melody took a shot in her hand, watching as Tristen finished two. "Yeah?" She asked, leaning into his ear, "I'm going to win." she breathed, kissing his earlobe softly then his neck, finally pulling away to down her fifth shot. Reaching out for her sixth, she was hoping that she would remember that night as she finished it quickly, the alcohol burning down her throat. Taking the last shot on the counter, she put it in between her breasts, smiling up at Tristen. "All yours." She told him, pushing her shoulders back in order to push her breasts forward.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:31 pm

Tristen sucked in his breath as Melody sucked on his earlobe, causing him to slowly close his eyes in ecstasy. When he opened them the elf had placed a shot between her breasts, offering it up to Tristen. A slow grin spread on his face as he leaned down and grabbed the edge of the glass with his teeth, taking his sweet time. After he enjoyed the moment, Tristen lifted the glass up quickly and gulped the alcohol down.

Instead of chasing it Tristen roughly kissed Melody, putting his hands behind her to push her closer. He was definitely feeling it now, and it only made him bolder.
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:38 pm

Melody was taken by surprise, her lips moving with his own passionately. Wrapping her arms around Tristen's neck, she stumbled backward a little, glad that his hands were behind her to hold her upright. "We're tied." She whispered against his lips in between hot kisses, her right hand going to the back of his head, curling her fingers through his gorgeous hair. Hearing the bartender clear his throat, Melody pulled away a bit, her breath coming out quicker. "Are you going to leave again?" She asked Tristen, not wanting to go too far if it was going to lead to her getting hurt once more.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:49 pm

"Not if I can help it," Tristen panted, taken aback by her question. "Besides, it's not like you asked me to stay with you..." He trailed off, suddenly uncomfortable with the conversation. "I really do like you," He confessed, caressing her cheek with his hand before he leaned in close to whisper in her ear, "And I'm so glad we ran into each other here...If I ever need to find you again I'll just look for the sexiest girl in the town," Tristen teased as he ordered up another shot, taking it quickly. "Also, I'm winning," He stated, starting to feel dizzy.
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:01 pm

Melody told the bartender to get her two more shots before she spoke. "Not for long," She told him, already dizzy. Being a lightweight, she tried her best to pretend she wasn't too drunk, however her body felt otherwise. The loud music in the background became even louder the drunker she got, and suddenly it felt more like a club than a bar. When her shots came, she downed both of them within seconds, stumbling slightly when she leaned her head back. "So what are you doing here in this town?" she asked Tristen after she ordered for another two shots.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:13 pm

When the two shots that Melody had ordered came, Tristen took them one right after the other, winking at her as he did. He could see it was effecting the elf more than him, and Tristen took a bit of pride in that. "I was just drifting through. I've realized how boring my life is without you," He said, his voice getting rougher and his vision starting to spin. "Glad your back," Tristen drew closer, pressing his lips onto Melody's gently as his hands drifted lower to grab her ass.
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:49 pm

Melody returned the kiss, the alcohol making it ten times better. Head spinning, she pulled away and asked for one more shot. "Yeah, I'm traveling to the warlands, actually, on the light side." She told him, her hands around Tristen's back. "This past month I have seen so much of what the darkside is doing, it's horrible. I want to fight." She explained, her body swaying to the music casually as she spoke. "I saw a werewolf at night in a village inhabited by a lot of the darkside, it shifted in the middle of everybody. Most people got inside and hid, but these two little children were playing in a garden...and he just ate them." she frowned, remembering the wolf that attacked her the previous month. "It made me realize how horrible people like that are, and I just want to help stop it."
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:13 am

Tristen's body tensed at Melody's words, and guilt seemed to be hitting him hard. He was torn between leaving before Melody could find out what kind "horrible" person he was or staying and pretending to be something he's not. 'What would she do if she knew? Would she understand?' Tristen thought, studying her silently. 'Personally I couldn't give a fuck that she's on the light side of the war, but then again most people on the dark side would just think I was just fucking some elf and not give a shit. People on the light side would probably think she's a traitor.'

"So you're leaving again?" Tristen said quietly, letting the words hang in the air. He had decided not to say anything about the dark side or the war, thinking it was too risky.
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:18 am

Melody nodded slowly, noticing the sudden change in mood. "I want you to come with me, though." She told Tristen after a minute of silence, swaying forward closer to him, tightening her arms a bit. "You don't have to fight, if you don't want. But I realized how lonely it is, and when I saw those children...I went to my hotel and just curled up in a ball. I really needed the comfort of a companion." She added, leaning up to kiss him softly on the lips.
"Plus, I couldn't stop thinking about you. It was torturing." Melody whispered against his lips, kissing him once again, slightly rougher this time. She was too drunk to think clearly, her head humming with it's buzz. She came her to party and hook up, and that is what she was planning on doing now. Wanting to get off the subject of war, Melody slipped her hands up his t-shirt, feeling the smooth skin of Tristen's muscular back as they kissed.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:31 am

Tristen processed Melody's words silently, not knowing quite how to respond. His head was swimming, his vision was spinning, and he was pretty sure Melody just invited him to fight for the light side. If he was sober Tristen would have laughed at the irony of the situation, but at the moment he was distracted. Melody's lips tasted sweet on his, and her hands were slowly sneaking up his shirt, sending shivers down his spine. Pulling her close, Tristen's hands lowered themselves to cup her ass and squeeze as the force of the kiss got stronger.
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:57 am

Melody let out a soft moan against Tristen's lips as she really got into it, pressing her body against his own, her hands roaming his back. If they weren't in a public bar, they would be roaming somewhere else... Her hands going back down to the bottom of his shirt, she began to tug it up, taking it off of his body. "Want to take this to my room..?" She murmured, her free hand tracing his muscles as she broke the kiss, looking at his amazing body.
Suddenly, she heard a customer gasp in horror, causing Melody to groan out of frustration as she suddenly got a little turned off. Watching the customer go to the bartender, she overheard the man say something along the lines of, "There is a werewolf in here, get him out. They're tied to the darkside," causing Melody to turn and look around, not seeing a wolf running around eating people. It was night time after all, where would it be?
To her surprise, the customer started pointing to Tristen accusingly, a glare in his eyes. "We don't want you in our village, werewolf. We've been haunted by your kind before."
Melody pulled away from Tristen slightly, eyeing him and the customer curiously. "What's going on?" She asked both of them in general, her mood changing from horny to confused pretty fast.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:14 am

Tristen had really been getting into it with Melody when he suddenly got recognized by one of the customers. He had been recognized only twice before, as most people don't understand what werewolf tattoos looked like. Even so, since he deserted his pack almost anyone who does know he's a werewolf just watched him suspiciously, curious as to what a wolf was doing without his pack. Rarely would someone say anything about it, especially considering Tristen had to be in his human for them to see the tattoos and by then he's harmless.

Pulling away from Melody slightly, Tristen turned his head to look at the customer in dismay. All eyes in the bar were on him now, and it was the kind of attention he didn't appreciate. "Fuck," He muttered under his breath, grabbing his shirt out of the elf's hand and quickly pulling it back on. "Melody we need to get out of here. Now," Tristen ground his teeth in agitation, sobering up faster by the minute. He took the elf's hand and pulled her out of the bar, not caring whether she wanted to go with him or not. If he had just left her in there who knows what conclusions she would draw about him or what those people would say to her.

Once they were outside Tristen led her to a side street near the bar, out of sight from everyone else. "Shit," He cursed, slamming his fist against the wall. Blood dripped from his knuckles, but he didn't even seem to notice. "Fuck, you probably hate me now," He accused, furious with himself.
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:27 am

Melody barely had time to react, before she could take in everything that people were saying and what was happening she was being dragged outside. She tripped multiple times, for Tristen was going pretty fast. "What the fuck, Tristen?!" She exclaimed, constantly trying to get out of his grasp. Finally, he let her go, punching the wall as he did so. Frowning, she watched as the blood dripped from his knuckles.
"What's going on? What did you do?" Melody demanded, taking a couple steps back from Tristen, as if she was worried he would change right then and there. She felt like he must have done something horrible by the way he reacted. "I don't hate you...but is it true?" She asked, slight fear showing in her voice. Crossing her arms over her chest, she shivered. It was cold out, the moon was high in the sky, and she was still drunk and beginning to feel sick.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:31 pm

"I didn't do anything," Tristen spat, sick of feeling accused. Sighing, he tried to calm himself down by counting to ten in his head. Once that was done and he had calmed down enough to speak, Tristen turned around to face Melody. She had taken a few steps back from what he presumed to be fear, and he could feel his heart drop at this. The only hope Tristen had were her last words: "I don't hate you".

"Yes, it's true. I'm a werewolf," He took a deep breath and continued, "But I'm not going to hurt you, or anyone else. Hell, the moon isn't even out tonight and I'm just human now. I don't know why that fucker had to ruin our night." Tristen kicked the ground angrily. All because of that guy he was going to lose Melody all over again. "I mean, I don't even have a pack so I don't know what he expected me to do."

Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:42 pm

Melody frowned, keeping her distance from him. She didn't know much about werewolves, all she knew was that they are extremely dangerous. "You don't know that...You don't know if you're going to hurt me or not...Werewolves can't control themselves when they change." She told that, glad that she learned that information from another traveler that she talked with that past month. The traveler had asked her about her arm, it was before it had healed. She explained that it was a werewolf, and that she had mistaken it for a normal wolf. That is when she learned that werewolves go into a bloodthirsty craze, and that their eyes turn red when they shift.
Thinking back about her arm, she remembered something...Why had Tristen been there when she woke up? He knew where she was. "Wait...That was you..." She said slowly, remembering the wolf looking at her with hungry eyes. "Tristen, were you the werewolf that attacked me the night we met?" She asked, taking another step back.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:57 pm

Tristen froze at Melody's question, a dangerous silence making it's way into the air. It was only a few moments, but it felt like an eternity before he spoke, not even bothering to answer her question. Deep down, she knew, and Tristen wasn't going to validate her suspicion.

"Fuck, if you know so much about werewolves then you might as well leave already. You know we change and hurt innocent people, and that's all you need to know apparently. Hell, clearly we're the whole reason you've decided to fight for the light side, right?" Tristen growled, suddenly growing furious that he was being judged so quickly by a woman he cared so much for. "Do you even know how often we change? If it's a choice whether we change or not? If we can help what we do when we're in our other form? That's why I didn't come back that night, Melody. I wasn't going chance hurting you again."
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next