Alucinor Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melody and Tristen

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Melody and Tristen - Page 2 Empty Re: Melody and Tristen

Post  eloraftw Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:48 am

ooc: Yes

bic:
Laying on the side of a dirt road, Melody blinked in the blinding sunlight. At first, she thougth she was dead, because all she saw was bright light. But once her eyes got adjusted, she noticed the familiar surroundings of the previous night. Trying to sit up, she winced as a sharp pain went through her arm. Looking down at it, she saw blood spattered all over the ground around her, her arm was torn up. It wasn't broken, but the flesh was almost ripped out. 'What was that...?' she wondered to herself, also wondering how she was going to be able to travel with her heavy backpack and a injured arm.
Looking to her other side, she found her dagger. That too, had blood on it. Proud of herself for saving her life, she grabbed her dagger with her good arm and tucked it back into it's case.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:26 am

Tristen arose from his sleep back in his human form, feeling relaxed. He could smell the blood from the night before, and pondered over what might have happened. The nights he was a wolf was always a blur to him, as he could only remember animal instincts, blood, and a strong distaste for the light side.

Gathering his clothes up, he began to dress, pulling on everything but his t-shirt, which had blood stains sprayed on it. 'How do I always end up messing up my clothes?' Tristen shook his head, annoyed. He'd have to get a new shirt somehow, either by stealing it or pick-pocketing the money for it. For now he'd just have to go shirtless until he reached the next town, and, since it was hot anyways, Tristen didn't mind.

As Tristen walked along the dirt path that would lead him out of the forest, he examined a new scar that had appeared on the back of his hand. It looked like a stab wound, but it was mostly healed. 'How strange,' he thought as he looked his hand over, 'What did I do last night?'

Suddenly the smell of blood was on the air, and it wasn't the blood from his t-shirt. Quickening his pace, Tristen soon saw a familiar elf sitting on the side of the road. Curious, he walked over to her, crouching down to get a better view. The smell of blood was stronger than ever, and Tristen was drawn to Melody's injured hand. Tearing his eyes away from the wounds, he looked at her, confused. "What happened? Are you okay?"
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:31 am

At this point, Melody was in too much pain to care that it was the man from last night that seemed to have come to her rescue. Deep inside, she was actually sort of glad that he came back. Carmel eyes lingering at the muscle of his bare chest, she found her gaze resting up at his face. "Am I ok? Do I look ok? My arm is practically torn off!" She bitched, her arm throbbing. "A fucking wolf thing with red eyes attacked me. I was traveling down the road to the next town, and I heard it howl. It sounded in pain, so I went to help it, but right as I got close it decided that it was hungry,I guess, and that it wanted Elf for dinner." She paused, taking in a deep breath. The wound was still open, and she was still bleeding a bit. "Thank god I had my dagger, I got a couple stabs in... I think I scared it off, if I didn't have it I would be dog food by now."
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:42 am

Tristen's face paled as Melody told her story, and flashes of the night before came back to him. "Well why the fuck would you approach a wolf in the middle of the night anyways?" Tristen complained, furious with himself. He sighed deeply, trying to remind himself not to blame Melody about something that was his fault.

"Never mind. Here, let me help you," Tristen pulled his t-shirt out of his back pocket and began to rip shreds of it off, tying it onto Melody's arm so the bleeding would stop. After that he stood up and held out his hand to help her on her feet. He wasn't sure why he was even helping the elf anymore, despite what he did last night. She was on the light side, and he was on the dark side, so it was the way it should be, right? But on the other hand he could use a companion for protection...
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:49 am

Melody frowned, "Animals love elves, naturally. Even carnivorous ones, like wolves or wild cats." she explained to Tristen, angry and glad at the same time that he was assisting her. Angry because she felt weak, and vulnerable, letting a man get to her like this. Glad, because even though she won't admit it, she needed the help.
The young elf winced as he tied the fabric around her arm, but she couldn't help feel attracted to him. He was so strong, and he looked beautiful in the sunlight, with his shirt off... When he helped her up, she took his hand with her good arm and brought herself to her feet, stumbling a bit on purpose, so she could fall slightly against his chest. She looked up into his eyes and felt her heart flutter in her chest a bit, their lips were so close....
Drawing in a breath, she spun around so that she wouldn't be facing him anymore, and realized her backpack was missing. "Thank you.." She began softly, turning slowly back to him. "But I really need to get going. Have you seen my backpack?"
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:00 am

Tristen's heart seemed to skip a beat as the elf leaned in, almost close enough for their lips to touch, before she spun around and faced the other direction. Wondering what the hell just happened, Tristen decided to ignore it and chalk it up to Melody being strange, because Melody was by far the strangest girl he had ever met.

"Obviously this animal didn't like you very much," Tristen muttered as he began to look for her backpack, and for a moment he wasn't sure if he was saying it to reassure himself or to offend Melody. The thoughts were cut short, though, when he found a piece of fabric lying near a bush. "Is this part of your backpack, Melody?" Tristen asked, holding this piece up in the air so she could see it.
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:06 am

Melody frowned at that first comment, because no animal would be aggressive to an elf..."It must have been possessed or something, because that's basically the Elf's gift -- to have animals love them." she said, losing her train of thought when he spotted a piece of her backpack. "Yes, that's my backpack..."She trailed off, walking into those bushes. Looking around the area, she saw the sheets she stole, and her small pouch of gold coins. Picking the coins up, she decided against the sheets, since she had nothing to carry them with.
Taking a closer survey of the area, a pit of sadness formed into her stomach as she found her childhood blanket, torn into shreds. It had been in the family for hundreds of years, it was her mothers, and her grandmothers, and her great grandmothers and so on... Kneeling down next to the ripped up blanket, she took it in her hands, and fought back tears. "Can you go away please? You've helped a lot...And I'm thankful for that, but I really am better off on my own." She said, her voice quiet for she didn't want Tristen to know she was hurting so bad over a child's blanket.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:20 am

Tristen wasn't surprised that Melody had told him to leave, no he was used to that now, but he was surprised at the tears forming in her eyes. He wasn't good with crying girls, and he wasn't even sure why she was about to cry, but he couldn't just leave her here, could he?

He shook his head, trying to see what Melody was holding in her hands. 'It looks like a piece of a...blanket? Is that what she's crying over?' Tristen asked himself, confused. "You might be able to get that fixed...or use pieces of it to make another blanket?" Tristen suggested, unsure of what to say to Melody. He patted her on the back awkwardly, never having dealt with a girl on the verge of tears before.
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:27 am

Melody shrugged her shoulders as a silent way to tell him not to try to awkwardly comfort her. "It's not as easy as that, this blanket has been in my family for hundreds of years. it was made from supposedly the mane of a unicorn." she said, biting her bottom lip to try to push the tears away. "It can't be replaced, and it's the only thing I have that keeps me close to my family." she said while she places the fabric in between herself and her belt, so that she can carry it there.
Turning around to face Tristen, a tear began to fall down her cheek. Needing the comfort, she wrapped her arms around his broad shoulders and pressed her body against his in a close embrace, the side of her head against his chest. She was much shorter than him, only standing at 5'5. Pulling away slightly, she looked up into his eyes, and pressed her lips against his own softly at first, then once more with a bit more force.
Melody moved her lips away from his after a few seconds, taking in a ragged breath. "I'm sorry." She whispered, her face still close.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:05 am

Tristen didn't respond to the kiss, as he was simply in shock, and too soon Melody pulled away and apologized. Before his common sense could catch up with him, he leaned forward and captured her lips in another kiss. It was gentle and sweet, and he gently brushed his hands through her soft hair as they kissed. Before he got to into the kiss, though, he pulled away. "Wait, is this considered taking advantage of you?" Tristen asked, wondering if Melody would be mad at him for this later.
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:13 am

Melody shook her head, loving the feeling of a mans affection. She rested her forehead on his chest, closing her eyes and sighing softly. "No, it's not. If anything, I took advantage of YOU." She laughed, her voice quiet as she looked back up at him. "I know you probably think I'm crazy or something, but I'm not. I left my home a few months ago, and I'm still getting used to traveling. I lived in the same area for my whole life, and it was driving me crazy. I wanted adventure, so I just packed everything close to me, some food, and left." She paused, chuckling, "However I did forget to bring an extra change of clothes, I was too in the moment to think about that." She pulled away a bit so that her eyes could wonder the tattoo's on his amazing body, her good hand brushing against his soft skin, tracing them. "I keep feeling a darkness around me though, last night. I was going to stay at the hotel, but it just felt...wrong. So I left. And I kept getting angry that you kept following me, because I'm not used to sharing the spotlight." She added, with a smile, looking back up at him.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:23 am

Tristen wrapped his arms around Melody as she told her story, but they tensed when she spoke about "the darkness". 'Is the darkness me? Does she know?' He wondered to himself, playing with her hair. "I've only been on my own for a few years now," Tristen told Melody, connecting with her story. "I left because my dad was too overbearing," He sighed, not wanting to talk about it.

"And sharing the spotlight?" Tristen smirked, changing the subject. "Are you worried that I'm so hot all the guys will stop looking at you and start paying attention to me?" He teased. "I don't think you'll have to worry about that," Tristen continued, a faint blush appearing on his cheeks, "You really are beautiful."
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 am

Melody kept ignoring her gut feeling that Tristen was bad news, as she continued to talk and enjoy being in a mans arms. "I've been on my own basically my whole life, my parents always travel. I've just been in the same place, which is extremely boring." She said, loving the feel of his fingers running through her hair. "Do you feel it too? The darkness? I dunno, it feels sort of like...A shadow is hovering over me, or really close to me. It's hard to explain." Shivering as some wind blew though the forest, Melody pushed herself against him to be as close as possible, still needing to get new warmer clothes.
"And yes, sharing the spotlight." Changing the subject with a smile, she chuckled slightly. "Man or woman, I kinda like to be the only pretty one. And hey, in the Cafe of the Inn, I'm pretty sure I saw a couple guys looking at you." she added jokingly, her smile growing at his compliment, "Are you sure you haven't used that line on so many other girls?"
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:42 am

"Where did you live?" Tristen asked, genuinely curious. He'd never felt like this around a girl, like he actually cared about her. "And uh, yes. I get a bad vibe from this forest. Especially since you got attacked by that wolf," Tristen lied, not knowing what to say, "But don't worry, I'll protect you now." He gave her a cheesy grin and kissed the top of her head, "That sounded a lot lamer than I thought it would." Tristen held her tighter, fearing she would see through his lie and get angry or worse, leave. "And I might have used that line a few times before, but I've only meant it with you," Tristen leaned down and gave Melody a gentle kiss. "I doubt you believe that, though; I know I wouldn't."
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:00 am

Melody frowned slightly, returning Tristen's kiss hesitantly as she realized that he is talking as if he will tag along on her journey. "We can walk together until we get out of these woods to the next town, but then I will be on my own." She paused, ignoring his first question because he wouldn't know the name anyway. "I have to be on my own, I don't know why, but I feel like this is kind of a self journey. I'm rediscovering who I am." she added to try to explain herself, so that he didn't think she was changing her moods yet again. She wriggled a bit to loosen his grip, looking up into his eyes. "I don't believe that." She said softly with a small smile, "However, I do believe we need to start walking, or at least make a place to camp out for a night. I lost all my food, it was in my backpack. Along with water. We need to focus on that stuff, first."
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:46 pm

"Hmm, I see," Tristen relaxed his grip on Melody, thinking over what she had said. He couldn't just let her leave, not until he figured out what was so different between her and all the other girls he's met. "So you can't spare one day out of this 'self-discovery' adventure and hang out with me?" He leaned back casually so he could view her face, and a hint of mischief gleamed in his eyes.

"And I say we start walking, so that we can get some food," Tristen concluded, letting go of Melody. 'I'm not hungry after last night, but I'm sure Melody will want something to eat soon,' he thought as he grabbed Melody's good hand and led her back to the dirt path. "It wouldn't hurt to get that injury looked over, either," Tristen said thoughtfully as he studied Melody's wounds. He hoped Melody would never have to go through that again, and made a mental plan to change as far away from her as possible that night. Tristen didn't want to scare her again.
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:55 pm

Melody nodded, letting her eyes linger back to his tattoos. They seemed so strange, but so familiar; as if she had read about them before, or something. "What do they mean?" She asked as she followed him back to the dirt path.
She couldn't help but think that there was something wrong..something he was keeping from her -- something big. 'Everyone has secrets, Mel. You don't need to know.' she told herself silently as he studied her arm. "At the next town, if there is some sort of medic or something, I want to go get it checked out just in case it's something pretty serious." Melody added to Tristen, her stomach growling right after she spoke.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:30 pm

"And get something to eat?" Tristen laughed as he held Melody's hand lightly and began to walk towards the next town. He glanced nervously at the elf as she studied his tattoos, which symbolized the pack he had belonged to. "They're just for decoration. My, uh, dad let me get them when I learned how to use my sword," Tristen's grin faltered as he tapped on the sword that was hooked to his belt. "Something about finally becoming a man and stuff. I just like the look of them," He lied, feeling slightly guilty. 'What has this girl done to me?' He thought, 'I never feel guilty about lying. Then again, I never kiss a girl and stay long enough to get to know her, either.'
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:37 pm

"Yes please." Melody laughed as well, swinging their hands playfully. She really wanted to do what she normaly does, and skip around trees singling lullabies while she walked through a forest, but because Tristen was there, and actually seemed attracted to her, she decided against it so that she wouldn't possibly trip or something and embarrass herself.
"Do you know if there are any berry bushes or something that aren't poisonous near by?" She asked Tristen as her stomach growled again, looking up at the early afternoon sky.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:19 pm

Tristen laughed as Melody's mood brightened, enjoying the moment. "I'm not really sure about berries," He said, looking around at the nearby bushes. "I thought elves were supposed to be good at that sort of thing?" Tristen looked at Melody curiously as they walked, rubbing his thumb up and down her hand absentmindedly. 'I don't ever eat fruit, so I wouldn't even know how to locate a bush with berries on it, let alone know if they're poisonous or not,' he thought to himself.

(OOC: Sorry my replies are being so short! It's hard to drag out dialogue into a few paragraphs, haha)
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:30 pm

ooc: Same here. It's a boring part of teh roleplay right now :O More action shall come later, possibly at night time!
bic:
Melody shrugged, "We are good at identifying berries and stuff, yes, but I've never been in these woods before, so I don't know where to look." She paused, surveying the area as she walked. "I figured since you so happened to be here, and you knew where to find me, you might know where some food is. I mean, you must get hungry traveling too, right?"

ooc: Ick, short.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:27 pm

"Actually, I just happened to be walking to the same town as you," Tristen shrugged. "It's really luck that I found you, and I'm glad I did," He winked at Melody as they continued through the forest. "As for being hungry, I actually ate breakfast right before I left town. I've never had to stop and eat berries or anything like that," Tristen smiled uncomfortably, not liking how he was lying to Melody. "So why were you heading to this town?" He changed the subject, nodding towards the direction the path was taking them.
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:38 pm

Melody also shrugged at Tristen's last question. "No special reason, I just jump from town to town, going wherever the trail leads me. When we get there, though, I want to get a new backpack and some warmer clothes." She said, letting go of his hand and walking towards the edge of the dirt pathway, deciding it was time to look for some sort of food. "If you can figure out how to make a fire, we don't have to eat berries or anything, we could eat a small animal -- as much as I don't want to, I am getting extremely hungry." She spoke, using her good hand to brush branches out of her way as she tried to find something that looked edible.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:08 am

"I think the dress your wearing is perfect! But I think I need to get a new shirt," Tristen said, checking himself over as he began to look for firewood. He was new to finding food to eat, as he usually bought something at an inn or waited until nightfall to catch an animal in the forest. Tristen was thankful, though, that he at least knew how to start a fire. He had often kept watch over his pack on nights with a new moon, and had to have a fire so he could see.

"If you can't find berries, how are we going to catch an animal?" Tristen asked, wondering if that was something elves knew how to do. He had caught many animals for food in his lifetime, but never in his human form.
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:19 am

"The dress I am wearing is perfect if you want to look at me and get a boner, yes." Melody laughed, not taking her eyes away from the bushes. "Hey, if you want me to keep my dress, you're not getting a shirt either. You can't be the only one able to have a good show." She added with a smile, turning around to face him as she thought a bit about his question.
"I'll show you how awesome us Elves are. We may not have some intense battle magic, but nature loves us." She told Tristen, holding her pointer finger to her mouth to signal him to not talk until she told him to.
Kneeling down, Melody closed her eyes and took in slow, deep breaths, slowing hear heart rate down. Then, she kept her breath as quiet as possible, and listened. When she heard some scurrying in a bush nearby, she crawled to it, ignoring the fact that Tristen was probably staring at her ass and getting some ideas with the position she was in.
Holding her good hand out and sitting up on her knees, a small bunny sniffed its way up to her, nibbling slightly on her pinky finger. "Hello there." She whispered with a smile, picking the rabbit up gently and bringing it to her chest. Holding onto it, she stood up, walking over to Tristen. "Whisper, and stay calm, or it will squirm away. Don't try to hold it, you're not an elf." She told him quietly.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next