Alucinor Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melody and Tristen

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Melody and Tristen Empty Melody and Tristen

Post  Ashley Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:21 pm

It was midday as Tristen strolled down the street, looking for a place he could have lunch. He saw an inn up ahead and gladly walked towards it, eager to escape the hot sun. It wasn't a very large inn, but it was extremely busy. People were pouring in and out of the double doors, happy to have found a good place to eat.

Joining the crowd, Tristen entered the inn and sighed; the place smelled great. He studied the menu from afar before walking up to the counter and placing his order. "I'll have a beef sandwich cooked rare and a water, please," Tristen smiled at the young lady who was taking his order.

"That'll be fifteen gold coins, please," the girl said holding out her hand as she looked up at Tristen for the first time. Her cheeks colored a light shade of pink as she observed him searching his pockets for the money.

'Damn,' Tristen cursed to himself, 'I only have twelve gold coins. I need to steal some more coins later tonight.' Pulling out the coins he had, Tristen placed them in the girl's hand, letting his hand linger a moment too long. "So how did a woman as beautiful as yourself end up working here?" Tristen interrupted the girl, who was currently counting out his money.

"Oh, w-well my father owns the inn," the girl answered, her blush growing deeper. The money was forgotten as she pocketed it and gestured to the dining area. "The food will be brought to you when it's ready, if you want to sit at a table. Or you could stay and ta-"

"Thank you," Tristen grinned at her as he turned walked to the dining area, looking for an empty table. Unfortunately every table was full, so Tristen leaned against the wall and waited for someone to leave.
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Melody and Tristen Empty Re: Melody and Tristen

Post  eloraftw Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:30 pm

Sitting at a table against the wall, Melody had her eyes closed and was thinking of where her next destination should be when she heard a mans voice, talking to the young girl who was taking everyone's orders. It sounded extremely flirty, and rather cocky. Chuckling to herself, she opened her eyes to get a look at the man who thought he was all that -- the managers daughter certainly thought so.
Her caramel eyes scanning up and down his body, she raised her eyebrows at him as he walked in her direction, leaning against the wall. Taking a sip of her drink, she looked to him with an unimpressed expression. "You think you're pretty sexy huh?" She mocked, laughing a little, her own confidence shining.

ooc: Sorry it's short. >.<
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:09 pm

Tristen turned his head slightly, eyeing the girl who spoke to him. Her light brown hair framed a delicate face, and caramel eyes watched him mockingly. Her clothing consisted of an exquisite, lace dress that exposed her shoulders a generous amount of cleavage. Tristen snapped his eyes back up to her face before he got caught, and gave her a cocky smile, "I think I'm sexy enough to get a discount on my food so...yes. Is this seat taken?"

Tristen sat down across from the girl, not bothering to wait for an answer. He figured he would much rather eat with a pretty girl than lean against the wall and eat alone. After making himself comfortable he eyed the girl across from him with a smirk. "So what's your name?"
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:22 pm

Melody narrowed her eyes as he took the seat in front of her, obviously trying to work his charms on the young elf. She took one hand, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear. As she caught his eyes wondering down to her breasts she pulled up her dress a little bit and rolled her eyes.
"And why should I give you that information?" She spoke, not falling for the moves he thought were so smooth. "You're not worth my time." she said, dismissing him as she finished the last bit of her drink, standing up. Her dress came to about mid thigh, showing off most of her leg.
As she walked towards the staircase, she had to admit that he was indeed very sexy. Too sexy for her liking. Melody likes the feeling of walking into the room, and all eyes being on her, and would not want a good looking companion to distract from all the attention she received.
Hopefully he wouldn't stay around until the morning, tonight was the last night she was staying at the Inn, and then she was back on her journey.
Taking her room key out of her pocket, she tried to figure out if she had to go to the second floor, or third floor.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:36 pm

As the girl tucked her hair behind her ear, Tristen noticed something: the girl was an elf. He'd never met an elf before...well, one that he had actually talked to. Before he could comment on this the girl had gotten up and left, leaving him alone at the table. Surprised, Tristen looked around the room, only to see her walking off towards the stairs. He was busy admiring her figure when the girl from earlier came up with a tray of his food. "Hello, again," she smiled, "Here's your sandwich, just like you ord-"

"Could you have it sent to my room later tonight? I'm not exactly hungry for that anymore. Thanks, beautiful," Tristen brushed her off without even a look and left the table to follow the mysterious elf. She was standing before the staircase looking at her key when Tristen caught up. He casually put his arm around her waist and flashed her an innocent smile, "Trying to figure out how a key works? You just put it in the lock and turn, then it's unlocked."
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:45 pm

ooc: I actually just smiled and chuckled a bit at that last line. XD bahahaha he's fictional but even charming me!

bic:
As she was thinking, she felt an arm touch her waist. Reacting on instinct, she elbowed him in the ribs, turning around quickly to look at her attacker. "I know how the key fucking works, asshole." she snapped, glaring at him. "Now, I'd appreciate it if you would leave me alone, and let me rest. I have to leave tomorrow, and it will be a long time before I get a comfortable place to sleep again." She said with a sigh, turning back around to face the stairs.
Melody couldn't help but think as she was walking up to the third floor about how desperate he must be, trying to pick up on a girl that he did not know. A smile curved up her full lips as she realized that she might be the first girl who has ever resisted him and turned him down. He definitely seemed like he didn't take being rejected well.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:13 am

(OOC: Glad you like him! And he's probably more cocky than charming xD)

"Oof," Tristen grunted as the elf elbowed him in the ribs and walked off. 'Damn the daylight for making me human,' he thought as he cursed himself for letting the girl hurt him, 'And damn that bitch. What's her problem? I was just being friendly. Any other girl would be swooning right now!' He turned around to get back to his lunch, only to run into the manager's daughter. 'What is she, a stalker?'

"Oh, sorry sir!" She said as she regained control of her balance. "It's just that you didn't get a room so I can't send your food to it later tonight, you'll have to eat it now..." The girl blushed and looked at her feet, waiting for a reply.

'She's extremely naive,' Tristen thought to himself as he looked her over, 'Time to exploit that.' He leaned in close to her and placed two fingers under her chin, pulling her head up so she could face him. He could feel her uneven breath as their eyes connected, and he gave her a warm smile. "I thought that the room came with the food?" Tristen asked, chuckling inwardly. He knew it was a ridiculous request, but the girl was so young and naive that it might work.

"Oh," She breathed out, getting lost in Tristen's eyes for a moment, "I really shouldn't..."

"How about I stay here for the night, and then I take you out for lunch tomorrow? That way I can pay for the room and spend time with you," Tristen whispered, causing her to draw closer so she could hear. He would never hold to that promise.

The girl nodded hesitantly, a deep blush evident on her cheeks. She took a small step back from him before quickly going behind the counter and grabbing him a key to the third floor. Tristen took it gratefully and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before going up the stairs.

Tristen was humming quietly to himself when he entered the third floor, checking the key for his room number. His humming stopped and he let out a large sigh when he saw the elf from earlier on the same floor as him. "I'm just letting you know ahead of time that I'll be walking by you, so you don't attack me," Tristen said loudly, looking at the elf with annoyance.
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:22 am

Melody let out an equally heavy sigh when she heard the familiar voice, turning to face the mysterious man. "Who says that will stop me from attacking you?" She responded with one of her own charming smiles, giving him a wink as she took her keys back out and fumbled around with the lock.
Turning around, she made a point to drop her key on the ground, bending over seductively. "Oops." She said, grinning. 'He's not the only one that knows how to get some.' she thought, proud of herself as she walked into her room and closed the door behind her.
Going to her bed with her supplies laying out, she picked out a leather belt to wear tomorrow, a silver dagger hanging from a silk case tied onto it, so that it hangs to her side, somewhat like a sword. Taking the light sheets from the bed, she folded them tightly and put them in her backpack, along with the blanket she has had since she was a little girl. Making sure she had plenty of water and food for the rest of the week, the began to pack everything to prepare to leave that night, instead of in the morning due to the fact that she was too tempted by Tristen to stay.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:30 am

Tristen stared at the elf in awe at her sudden change of mood. She went from violent bitch to...flirty? After the shock wore off Tristen shook his head, muttering a, "What the fuck" to himself and began walking to his room, which was conveniently next to the elf's room. He paused at the door, debating whether or not he should knock. 'She seemed like she wanted me a couple seconds ago,' Tristen thought to himself, 'But she got violent with me not even five minutes ago. Are all elves like this?' Shrugging, Tristen knocked on the door, hoping she was still in a good mood.
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:39 am

Before she had heard a knock, Melody had stripped her clothes off and layed them out across the bed, getting into the shower in order to prepare herself for a week of not being clean. The warm steam was calming her mind and heart rate down from the previous events, when suddenly she heard a knock.
"You can clean the room tomorrow, I'll be gone by morning!" She yelled loud enough for whoever it was to hear, figuring it was the cleaning lady/man.
Unfortunately, she forgot to lock bedroom door. Thankfully though, she locked the bathroom door. She figured that if the housekeeping person couldn't hear her, he or she would be gone by the time she was done. Closing her eyes, she hummed a childhood lullaby while running shampoo through her hair.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:47 am

Tristen heard a muffled yell through the door, and, confused, he assumed she had said, "Come in". He tried the door and, finding it unlocked, he hesitantly walked into the elf's room. Tristen could hear the shower running, and decided she would want him to wait out her until she was done. Confused and feeling creepy being in a strange girls room by himself as showered, he laid back and observed the ceiling. A lullaby sounded through the room, puzzling Tristen even more. 'Is she...singing?' He thought, deciding that this girl was a mystery. Eventually, though, the lullaby caused him to grow tired and his eyelids grew heavy, and he drifted off to sleep.
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:51 am

Turning the shower off, feeling refreshed and clean, Melody dried off her body with the towel, then wrapped it around her as she unlocked the door and stepped into the cooler air of her room. Turning towards her bed, her eyes widened as if in shock. "What the FUCK are you doing in my ROOM?" She ordered, holding her towel up with one hand as the other hand clenched into a fist. Was he stalking her? She couldn't help but feel as though he was.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:59 am

Tristen bolted upright from the loud awakening, and eyed the elf suspiciously. What was she playing at? "You told me to come in here?" Tristen said, confusion evident on his face. "And while I don't appreciate the yelling, this is a nice view to wake up to," he winked at her as he got off of her bed and took a step towards her. "You know, you're one confusing elf. One minute you're elbowing me and the next your winking at me and telling me to come in your room!" Tristen threw his hands up in exasperation and gave a small sigh.
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:03 am

Melody blinked, taking a step back as he took one step forward. "I never told you to come in my room. If that was you at the door, I told that person to go away." She snapped, narrowing her eyes. She really didn't feel comfortable right now, even though half of her sort of liked the way the night was going, the other half of her knew that this guy was trouble, and didn't want to risk fooling around tonight. "If you haven't noticed, I am kinda naked right now. If you're not going to get out, at least hand me my dress and panties." She spoke with a sigh, feeling too tired to argue anymore.
Adjusting her towel so that it would cover more of her breasts, she held her left hand out for him to give her the only clothes she had.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:13 am

Tristen stared at her, not really processing what she was saying. After a couple moments of silence and he realized he was supposed to be handing the elf her clothes. "Ah, here you go," Tristen blushed as he handed her dress and panties. 'Tristen, come on, get it together,' he thought to himself, as he gave her a knowing smirk. "I'm pretty sure you told me to come in, and if you didn't, I could tell you wanted me to anyways," Tristen nodded, his confidence renewed. "So I never caught your name, beautiful?"
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:17 am

Melody rolled her eyes, grabbing her clothes from his hands. "Melody. My name is Melody." She told him finally, turning back around to the bathroom and walking in, closing and locking the door behind her to change. She made a point to let her towel slip a little in the back before she disappeared however, planning on beating Tristen at his own game.
After the door was closed, she dropped the towel, sighing loudly. Getting herself dressed, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath before walking back out into her room. "So, now that you know my name, and you have seen me pretty much naked, how about you leave?" She asked, getting impatient. She really wanted to get a head start before the sky got dark and the moon came out.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:35 am

Tristen ignored her last comment and took a few steps closer to Melody. "Melody...a beautiful name for a beautiful girl," he whispered, coming closer. "Why are you in such a rush for me to leave?" Tristen asked quietly as he brushed a thumb across her cheek. "Am I really that terrible?" He frowned, taking a step back from her.

As he stepped back he glanced out the window, noticing it was dusk. "Shit, oh shit," He swore as he ran out of the room, down the hall, and out of the inn. Frantically, he sprinted to the edge of the town where he saw a small forest.

(OOC: Sorry! In the middle of this my brother knocked on the door to tell me that I had almost caught my pizza on fire xD)
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:40 am

Melody felt her breath becoming shorter and quicker as the moment became more intimate, left EXTREMELY confused when he suddenly bolted out the building. 'What the fuck? Do I have repulsing breath or something?' She thought to herself, shrugging the situation away and packing the rest of her belongings. She put the backpack onto her back, then put the belt with the dagger on, giving herself a silent reminder to pick up some more weapons sometime this week.
Walking outside the Inn, she looked at the beautiful sunset, a smile across her lips. Feeling ready for the journey, she began towards the edge of town, preparing to make her way through the forest to the next town. As the moon got higher into the darkening sky, she couldn't help but keep thinking about that man from the Inn. Tristen...That name lingered in her mind.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:49 am

(OOC: I laughed out loud at the breath comment xD)

Tristen panted as he went deeper into the forest, trying to get as far from the town as possible. He did not want a repeat of the last town; he shuddered at the thought of all the angry people chasing him out and trying to kill him. Tristen could only be thankful that they were unskilled, otherwise he might be dead. Trying to remember where he was, Tristen stripped out of his clothes and threw them on a nearby rock so they wouldn't be ruined. 'Okay, so by the river next to this dead looking tree-'

Pain shot through his spine as the moon showed it's face, stopping his thoughts. Tristen's skin crawled as the dark grey fur grew, and his nails soon became long, sharp talons. His face morphed grotesquely into that of a wolf's, with fangs to match, and any cries of pain Tristen had were quickly changed into long, mournful howls. Now fully a wolf, Tristen began to sniff the ground and examine the forest around him.
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:56 am

As Melody approached the end of the town, she began on the dirt road that leads through the forest, letting it guide her through the trees. Being an elf, she loved nature, and everything about it. Night time was her favorite time of the day, something about the silence and the darkness was so...Exciting. She heard the cry of what sounded like a lone wolf near by, somewhere off the trail in the trees. "It's alright, friend. I'm alone too." She whispered half to the wolf, half to herself.
Suddenly, a gust of wind blew through the forest, causing a shiver to go down Mel's spine. Making another mental note to get a new change of clothes, hopefully warmer, she continued on, skipping through and around trees, laughing happily. She enjoyed the feeling of being free in nature.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:05 am

Tristen caught the scent of a bear and was trailing it through the woods. His mouth grew wet at the idea of a delicious bear being dinner tonight, and he let out a quiet snarl in excitement. Suddenly, he heard a girl's voice, causing his ears to perk up. Following the sounds, the wolf soon picked up Melody's trail and began to follow her through the trees along side the path. Tristen howled loudly at the moon as he drew closer, hoping to get the elf closer in curiosity. Ever so often the moonlight would catch on his eyes and, instead of glowing yellow like most other animals, they were a deep red. Looking into them would send terror through anyone.
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:11 am

Hearing the wolf again, Melody stopped in her steps, using her elven instincts to determine which direction it was coming from. She began to get worried, the wolf sounded wounded in a way. Wanting to help, she went off the trail and into the woods, looking for the animal. Brushing aside branches, she let her own howl echo through the woods, trying to communicate with the wolf to know where he was.
Suddenly, she heard some branches crack. Walking to the sound, she saw the wolf. It was larger than normal wolves, and it looked...different. When the wolves' head turned around to face her, she gasped when she saw red eyes, although she was more curious than afraid. She held her hands up, trying to signal that she didn't mean the creature any harm.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:22 am

Tristen stopped as he saw the elf in front of him. He recognized the scent, but didn't know where it was from. All he knew was that she was on the light side and needed to be killed, causing a wolfish grin to appear. Tristen let out a shrill howl, signaling to any other creature of the night that he had found his prey and was going to be enjoying it soon. Rushing forward, he latched his teeth onto the elf's forearm, growling as he tasted blood.
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:32 am

Melody let out a scream of pain, falling to the ground as the wolf lunged at her arm, feeling her head get dizzy. Her other arm reached for her dagger, grabbing it swiftly and slashing at the wolves nose, hoping to make it back off. She then lunged at it's paw with her dagger, making a nice wound right in the middle of it. Struggling, feeling herself become fainter and fainter as she lost more blood, she soon closed her eyes and collapsed, her last thought being of her mother, and how she wished she could have seen her more.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:43 am

Tristen snarled as the elf slashed her dagger at him, backing off. He howled in pain once again as she stabbed him in the foot, and, deciding Melody wasn't worth it, he stalked off to nurse his wounds by the river. Once he had healed enough to walk, Tristen set off to find the bear he had been hunting earlier. After killing and eating most of the bear, the wolf grinned, blood dripping from it's fangs, and then walked back to the stream where he had transformed. The sun would be up in a few hours and Tristen was no longer bloodthirsty, so he quickly fell asleep. Tonight was a good night.

(OOC: Would you like to skip to the morning? We can have Tristen run into Melody on the side of the road and then he can help her.)
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next