Alucinor Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outskirts of Delazio

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Outskirts of Delazio Empty Outskirts of Delazio

Post  Taylor Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:55 am

The girl walking down the street, wasn't anything but that. Her long hair falling down her back, touching her waist and curling softly at the ends. At first, looking at it you would think it was black, but really it was a funny shade of blue/ green. The girl's eyes, well, they were a green, with a hazel specks through them and red rings around her pupils.

Her name was Zeverae. But most people called her Zim. She was an asylum runaway. Zim didn't want anyone to find her, so as she walked now - she stuck to the shadows. Shadows, in Zim's opinion were oddly comfortable in a weird way. They sheltered and protected, and offered excitement when you least expect it. Zim sighed and ran a hand through her hair and messed it up, still walking.
Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Outskirts of Delazio Empty Re: Outskirts of Delazio

Post  Amazon Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:06 am

Roe walked swiftly, head down, one hand in his pocket, one holding a burning cigarette to his lips. He puffed it heavily, eyes seeming far away. He watched only his feet hitting the ground and didn’t look up for anything or anyone. Dark hair fell into his eyes, his adrenaline was pumping. How could this have happened to him? She was his light, and she abandoned him when she was scared? Did she not believe he could help her find answers?

He took an overly extended drag of his cigarette, enjoying the smoldering, tingling pain in his lungs. Blowing the smoke towards his feet, Roeder couldn’t stop pushing himself to continue on. Knowing that every smack of his feet on the earth took him farther and farther away from Harlow and everything he had trusted.

His repetitive self inquisition just frustrated him endlessly, only because he couldn’t find answers. Roe was inhaling another cloud of nicotine when he collided with another body, dropping his cigarette out of his mouth, he cursed loudly. Turning on the person with a scowl.

“Watch where you’re going.” he muttered, hate dripping from every word. Now he had to light another cigarette.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:13 am

Zeverae fell to the ground, glaring up and the taller and broader body she had collided with. "No, you watch where your going Mr.Hotshot!" She snapped back, trying to get up. Zim finally managed to get to her feet, and she folded her arms - rolling her weight to one side.

"I don't know what your problem is." She said finally, stubbing out the lit cigarette on the ground, the only light between them, other than the dim lights. Zeverae stepped back again, noticing the male's stiff body and look of frustration on his face. Zim pulled her long hair out of her face and relaxed her posture, "Look, I may not know you, and yes you make have some crazy crap going on right now, but you don't take that out on strangers. It's a little thing called respect." She drawled rolling her eyes, and suddenly giggling.

/This is all very strange isn't it?/ She thought to herself and then giggled again, /No,no it's just me./
Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:17 am

“Well I don’t give a fuck if you know my problem alright? If I wanted you to know, I would’ve told you.” He snapped, pulling his pack of cigarette’s from his pocket and lighting another, puffing extendedly. If the embers from the end of the stick were flaming in his lungs, he wouldn’t have noticed. Or cared.

Roe’s caramel eyes were downcast as he pocketed his pack and lighter once more. The golden light from his cigarette reflected off his glowering but strangely compelling face and he started forward again. His eyes burned with pain and if it was perceptible, he was everlastingly apathetic.

“Well, you’ve been a pleasure.” He muttered sarcastically, laughing at his own joke and starting forward once more.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:21 am

Zim's eyes narrowed as she turned to face him, to argue to do something. You do not walk into her and then just discard her like a piece of rubbish! Zeverae stepped forward after him, and then thinking quickly, she tapped him on the shoulder - coughing as the smoke blew in her face. "Look," She hissed, getting annoyed, "At least say sorry!" Zim was getting so easily pissed at him.

Usually she was the calm one in all the situations. Zeverae took another clumsy step towards him and tripped, falling in a puddle. Sulking she folded her arms and crossed her legs like a schoolkid, pouting. Her eyes found the male's again, and biting her lip she looked away.
Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:28 pm

Roe snickered mockingly at her, and was about to turn on his heel and walk away, before he had a change of heart. “I would suggest watching your step” he said, raising an eyebrow condescendingly. He hesitated by her pouting figure, almost instantly annoyed. So much unnecessary drama that was flooding into his life.

He held out his hand. If appeasing this woman would get him out of this situation, it was what he was willing to do. ‘Grin and bear it.’ He thought as he held out his hand to help her up. “I apologize.” He said grudgingly, with a fake as shit smile plastered to his face.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:07 am

Zeverae looked up at the male, smile on her face. Hers also was plastered on now. "Well, thank you I guess." She replied not sure of what else to say now that she had gotten what she wanted. Zim rubbed her hands along her back awkwardly and felt he dampness. She then shoved her hand down her pocket and produced her now dead cellphone and well... a spork. Zim blushed and let go of the male's hand.

"I'm Zeverae," She offered with a smile, holding the spork even more tightly now, "But most call me Zim."
Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:46 pm

Roe nodded, unsure of what to do in the awkward situation. The girl was clearly uncomfortable too, given the way she was clenching an odd eating utensil. “Nice to meet you, Zim. I’m Roe.” He offered, shrugging as if it was a favor to tell her his name.

He ran a hand through his hair and looked away from her, suddenly lost in thought again, his face replicated that of a renaissance angel focusing on celestial discoveries.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:58 pm

Zeverae stepped back again, and then opened her mouth to say something and then shut it again, instead giggling. She eyed Roe. Zim thought he was pretty decent looking. She wasn't one that usually went for guys... 'Cause guys went for the pretty, sane girls. Which she was not. Zim sighed and then shivered, "Well..." She muttered biting her lip awkwardly.

"I need some clothes." She finally decided smiling at Roe.
Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:12 pm

Roe was snapped back out of his contemplation once more by the girl’s inept and unnecessary babbling. His eyes narrowed, was she giggling about something? Hadn’t she been following him angrily earlier? What a bipolar personality.

“I suppose you could go get some, but I’m sure it won’t take long for those to dry” he said bitterly. Why was she smiling so strangely? He was quite confused. The girl was acting bizarre. He considered whether he would be less miserable if he was alone, or if he was being annoyed by the girl. Nevertheless, having allies wasn’t a bad thing whatsoever. Perhaps running into the girl could help him out in the end.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:18 pm

Zeverae nodded as well, "Hmmm, maybe you have a point." She twirled the spork around and then threw it on the ground, stamping on it. "So what are you?" Zim couldn't sniff him out. Maybe it was 'cause she was more fey than vampy. She would never know. "I'm a hybrid. Part faerie, part vampire. Personally... I prefer the whole vampire side, I can get away from the stupid guards at the asylum." Zeverae slapped her hands to her mouth. She wasn't supposed to tell him about the asylum!
Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:35 pm

Roe turned his head, avoiding his caramel eyes from her face. “Interesting. Though I assure you it is irrelevant what I am” he left a strange voice impression on the last phrase, almost sardonic? Definitely biting. His trust in others was at an all time low. Roe doubted he would tell anyone the truth ever again. Maybe he would become a pathological liar? That sounded pleasing.

At Zim’s next words, he almost took a small step away from her. An asylum inmate. Just as well, it made sense now. She was acting bat shit crazy already.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:40 pm

Zim turned her head away, "I'm not crazy... I'm just different," She said in defense of herself, "People always hated me because I was the quiet girl in the corner and then spoke up when someone was being a bitch, and then when they weren't looking I'd make out with their boyfriend. I guess I'm the bitch here, but just because my parents admitted me to the asylum doesn't mean I'm crazy. It means they can't handle their teenage daughter who set a trap for the mouse down the hall, that their parents walked into and just so happened to die. It's not my fault James left me to be on my own!" Zeverae gazed at Roe biting her lip, and turned away to leave, "I'll just go now then..." She muttered, then turned back to him after all her ranting and surprised them both by kissing him then pulling away and repeating herself, "I'll just go now then..."
Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:48 pm

Roe made a confused face. Why was she so open? It was different, considering he was just the opposite. All the honesty freaked him out, and he hoped she didn’t expect him to reciprocate. He had almost turned to leave before the girl came at him. His eyes widened, and his first thought was that she was going to attack. Before he could defend himself, the assault turned out to merely be a make out. How odd? His anger and resilience had turned her on? What the hell?

When she backed off, his mind was whirring, and adrenaline was coursing through him. He was surprised when he realized he had enjoyed it. It was sort of an ‘I don’t need you’ feeling that refreshed him, and woke up his mind. His mouth pulled up into a impish grin, he had found his saving grace.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:51 pm

Zeverae turned back around to face him and giggled and then smiled, turning back around, "So ummm." She muttered awkwardly, noticing they were still kissing distance away. Zim had surprised even herself with that. So she could only guess at how Roe had felt. She was almost urged to do it again, just to see his reaction, but of course she didn't - seeing as he hadn't even said anything yet.
Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:15 pm

Roe’s eyes grazed her form hungrily, this was just what he needed. She had turned around towards him, and though her constant giggle was quite annoying, he glided towards her with grace and speed that he hadn’t previously known he acquired. He met his lips with hers, and the kiss was gentle, gradually gaining power and intensity.

He felt almost ashamed to be kissing a girl he was earlier mocking. A girl who had just escaped from an asylum. He nearly grimaced at the thought. ‘Whatever’ he drilled through his head. There was no reason for him to be regretful of this.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:01 am

Zeverae gasped when he forcefully started kissing her. Slowly, she wrapped her arms around his neck and knotted her fingers in his hair. Zim pulled away briefly, and smiled. No-one had ever come at her. She'd always gone for them. Sure she started this, but he continued it. "Roe." She muttered against his lips, smiling. She fully laughed now, and then kissed his cheek before bringing her lips back to his mouth.
Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:43 pm

ooc:
Taylor wtf, why aren't you responding to the trio? I really wanna roleplay Wesley. >.< We've been waiting for you.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:52 am

Roe was confused by her, she sure did seem crazy. The girl mumbled against his moving lips and he found it odd, though he ignored it. He sighed into her lips and after several minutes he disengaged himself from the position and stepped back, clearing his throat.
“Well Zim” he spoke as if it was an announcement of departure.
He didn’t know how else to handle the situation, he didn’t plan on taking the girl home with him. Mostly because “home” didn’t exist at the moment.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:07 am

Zeverae looked up at Roe confused, after their heavy makeout, he was leaving? She shook her head, "Uhh... Nope, your not leaving me." She said taking a big leap and dragging him down the road a little, "You Mr. Are staying with ME!" Zim giggled and then looked at him cautiously. Hoping that her statement would be okay. Zim kind of, really liked him already, despite the fact that he had been quite mean to her earlier. "And you still haven't told me what you are!" She added stubbornly.
Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:26 am

Roe snorted. The girl sure was persistent. He decided to go along with her, considering it was more of a plan than he had yet. As Zim continued to pry for information, Roe couldn’t help but go deadpan. He shrugged. “Oops” he muttered. It wasn’t his style to reveal well… anything. Trust was something he had a hard time with. He attempted to change the subject.
“Considering you are forcing me to go with you now, am I allowed to ask where we are going?”
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:39 am

Zeverae paused for a moment in her hyper mad rush, "Hmmm..." She teased a small smile on her face, "There's my place... There's the park... There's the bar... And possibly somewhere else that you might suggest? Zim shrugged, "I'm not sure." She admitted biting her lip, thinking that maybe this wasn't the best idea. She laughed and let go of his hand now.
Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:45 am

Roe huffed. He didn’t want to go to the bar. Throwing up drunk wouldn’t solve any of his problems. And he probably would end up throwing up drunk in the end. He considered going back to her place, but that didn’t sound appealing either. He would just be cornered into something he wasn’t after. Not yet at least. Who knew what the night could bring.

“The park sounds fine”

He would have started in that direction if he knew where the “park” was. Hopefully they wouldn’t stand out that much. He would rather be outside anyway. Being cooped up in a dark house or bar made him want to scream. Maybe he was developing claustrophobia.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:51 am

Zeverae ran a hand through her dark green/blue hair, which looked black in the dark and then nodded, shifting forward and crossing the road. As she passed the street lamp, she looked back at Roe. He hadn't seen her properly until now, obviously because they'd been talking and kissing in the dark. Zim sighed and then shifted out of the light, once again heading for the park.

Once they were there she headed straight for the swings, running like a little kid as she sat d0wn and started to push herself higher and higher.
Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:01 am

Roe followed, though not as eager as the now visible Zim. Though she acted crazy, she didn’t look it. Despite her strange hair and quirky behavior, Roe found himself proud of hooking up with her. He had a gloating air about him as he approached her, taking the swing next to her and rising in the air absent mindedly. His legs pushed him high enough in the sky for him to jump with considerable distance. Feeling ambitious, he turned to Zim, a childish grin spreading across his face.

“Wanna see something sweet?” he asked, only a little more emotion reflected in his tone than before.

Pushing off the seat, he front flipped from the swing before landing on his feet. Though his balance was a little shaken, he beamed. Prideful of the meager stunt.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum