Alucinor Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outskirts of Delazio

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Outskirts of Delazio - Page 2 Empty Re: Outskirts of Delazio

Post  Taylor Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:16 am

Zeverae slowed to a stop, watching in awe, "That was awesome! I can't do anything like that." She said wistfully, thinking back to when she was a kid. Zim started to push herself again, "So I practically blurted my whole life story out to you... Can't you tell me anything? She pressed, a little more stubbornly than earlier. He wouldn't tell her anything, and she wanted, needed to know these things if he wanted any type of relationship from her.
Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:19 am

"Thanks!" he replied, more excited than before, while returning to his swing. Though the mood was almost immediately killed when she pried for information once more. "It's unfortunate that you regret telling me those things. But I won't tell anyone." he promised blandly and truthfully. "But no. It's not in my nature to open up." he admitted, and he hoped that his clipped tone would end the conversation at that.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:24 pm

Zim sighed thinking to herself, /One day.../. She hopped off of ehr swing and watched Roe swing higher and higher, "We're a strange pair aren't we?" She giggled, and pointed to herself, "I'm a looney bin runaway and your a shy, idunno what you are." Zim smiled softly and leaned against the pole that helped hold the swing set up. Zeverae quickly looked at her watch, stifling a yawn. It was midnight. She wondered if Roe had to be anywhere at all.
Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:12 pm

Roe continued to swing, looking at the ground quietly. “I’m not shy.” His eyes scorched defensively, as if the statement was an insult. “I just don’t trust easily.” He muttered. And it was true. He wasn’t a wall flower at all, in fact, he had just spontaneously made out with some random girl, which wouldn’t have happened if he was shy. “But yes I suppose it is a strange thing for us to be together.”
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:04 am

Zim awkwardly raised an eyebrow, pausing in her slow pacing along the swings, "Be together?" She asked, a small smile tugging on the corner of her lips, "One make out session... You liked it that much eh?" Zim teased giggling, "Your a strange one." She murmured. Zim ran a hand through her hair, messing it up. She liked it messy for some reason. Maybe, in all reality, SHE was the strange one here. Yes, that definitely was the realistic side of things. Zeverae ran her hands over her jeans, as they felt sticky, as she waited for a reply from Roe.
Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:00 pm

Roe scoffed. "I didn't mean it like that." he sounded offended. "By 'being together' I meant 'to be in one another's presence'." he defended himself, rolling his eyes. He wasn't odd at all, perhaps wandering around alone was odd, but not as odd as her. The escaped loon.

He was just looking for distractions. In fact, what was the biggest distraction he could think of? Fighting. He could join the war effort.... The idea caught his immediate and full attention. It was exactly what he was looking for.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:05 pm

Zim frowned, feeling a little insulted, "Well..." She shivered cold, "I want a hot chocolate, coffee whatever I can afford, how about you?" Zeverae looked over at him, to find him in a daydream. She giggled, and went and sat on him in the swing. "I asked you a question Roe!" She whined a little before getting off and then starting to walk away and out of the park. Zim stopped at a lamp and waited for Roe, if he was coming, to catch up.
Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:20 pm

Roe stood up silently and followed the girl, maybe some caffeine would clear his head and heighten his senses, even if it was just slight and momentary. He ruffled a hand through his hair and as he reached Zim he took a deep breath. Exhaling audibly he gestured forward, "Lead the way" he encouraged, implying that he would follow.

If he were to fight, he would at least have to train himself somehow. He knew there ought to be a place where he could do that... maybe if he forced himself into wilderness survival he could become more connected with his shifted self. At this point the actions of his shift were partially uncontrollable. That would have to change.

Which side would he ally to? This was the real question. He had always been apathetic to the war, but if he educated himself on the reasons for the fight, perhaps he could develop a side.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:30 pm

Zeverae nodded swiftly and bounded up the street gracefully, she stopped once to turn around and ask Roe something, "What are you thinking about?" She asked slowly, fear of invading his personal space. Zim looked at the coffee shop they had come to, it was a sleazy bar with horrible lighting and people making out in various corners. She looked at Roe apologetically, as if to say 'Well hey, what can you do at times like these?'. Zim pushed the door open and then screamed as a spider fell onto her hand. She shook it off, and even when it had fallen off and scampered away, she was still shaking her hand and exclaiming, "Ew!" Before muttering, "Childhood phobia."
Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:40 pm

Roe followed her, mostly ignoring the question, only choosing to answer when it was the truth.

"I'm thinking about how you just blew out my eardrums" he mumbled, he had nearly jumped back away from her at the scream. How loud and obnoxious. She certainly wasn't the kind of person he was usually around. Though, that could be a good thing. Who knew?

He stepped inside the coffee shop, immune to the rank appearance. Striding towards the barista he cleared his throat. "Can I get a quad soy macchiato?" He asked, though his voice was dull, full of disinterest.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:59 pm

Zim laughed and when he wasn't looking shook her hand again, she slipped up behind him, a giant to a little mouse, and cheekily wrapped her arms around him before letting go and ordering a hot chocolate. Zim handed the person the money and pulled Roe over to a table in the furtherest, most emptiest corner of the room and sat down, waiting for their drinks, "Don't you think you could tell me a little about yourself?" She pressed stubbornly once again.
Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:31 pm

Roe was surprised at the girl’s touch, though it was comfortable, and he didn’t mind it. He sat down at the table she towed him to and when his drink was delivered he was euphoric. The black shots were bitter, but worth it. He knew soon enough the caffeine would have his mind running clear.

After taking several sips of his macchiato, he cleared his throat. “Why do you want to know so badly? We aren’t lost soul mates. There is no reason you need to know anything about me, and there is no reason I should trust you with any of my personal business.” he stated, tone dry. She must know she was annoying, perhaps she was pestering him on purpose? It didn’t make it any less irritating.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:35 pm

Zim blinked, hurt. "Um." She whispered looking away and sipping her drink slowly, the warmth of it heating her hands around it, "I never said we were and no need to be so rude, I was just curious that's all. As for trust, It's not like anyone would care talk to the creepy asylum admitted girl that sits by herself in the corner," Zim paused, biting her lip, "Yeah. Soul mates. Trust." She laughed cruelly and looked out the window.
Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:42 pm

Roe nearly felt bad for the insane girl, but the pity act never worked on him either. "I'm just reciprocating, it is rude to continue to press someone about personal things." he added defensively. It wasn't like he was just randomly snapping at her, no one usually pried into his life so persistently. Clearly it was not a topic he liked to discuss. Maybe because she was insane she wouldn't get it. Though, she claimed to be wrongfully accused of her insanity.

Roe downed more of the espresso, ignoring the fact that it singed the roof of his mouth and the majority of his taste buds. Great.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:46 pm

Zeverae nodded and shut up. She downed her hot chocolate and took Roe's cup and headed back over to the counter, ordering him and herself another drink, she turned to go back to Roe, but slipped and fell face first. Zim landed on the ground with a hard THUD and the drinks flew everywhere. She looked up, at everybody laughing at her and she hissed, standing up and starting to yell, "SO YOU'VE NEVER FALLEN OVER EITHER?!" She yelled in one particularly drunk man's ear, he continued to laugh. Zim started to hit and kick him, which only earned her a hard slap from the man.
Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:54 pm

Roe watched most of the charade until the small girl started picking some sort of fight and yelling. Yeah, she was crazy. Theory proven. Roe stood up, as if to stop the fight from escalating, but it was too late. The belligerent drunk hit Zim in the face and for a moment, Roe was shocked.

However insane she might be, she didn’t deserve that. She was tiny, and couldn’t have been actually hurting the man. Roe walked towards the two, pulling Zim away from the man, trying to maintain his calm composure.

“Seriously, leave her alone.” His voice was rough and acidy. But the drunk seemed unaffected.

“Or what?” the large man slurred, standing and daring another move.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:58 pm

Zim looked up at Roe gratefully, food from the floor and the drinks all over her. The drunk had started threatening Roe now, standing up he towered over Roe. Zim scrambled to her knees and punched him in guts. She used Roe to help her stand up and then hid behind him scared. "Sorry." She whispered in his ear, "I know I'm an annoying little cow." Zim bit her lip and looked away from these two mean, and the rest of the people in the bar, yelling out the immature chant of "Fight! Fight! Fight!"
Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:12 pm

The man flinched at the punch, leaning forward slightly to hold his gut. The time that he was recovering only lasted a second, though time for Roe and slowed down. He knew what this would have to come to. Listening to his heightened senses, he anticipated the punch just before the man threw it, and he moved. The fist whirred past Roe’s left ear, and on instinct, he leaned in and pushed his own fist upwards, hitting the man square in the jaw.

The result was a drunkard sprawled on the floor, clearly unconscious. Roe shook his hand, knowing he busted the skin at his knuckles. Oh well. He couldn’t feel it yet. His adrenaline was coursing malevolently.

“Zim” he addressed her gruffly, putting an arm around her waist and towing her out of the establishment without another word.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:16 pm

Zim nodded and buried her face in Roe's chest as soon as they were outside, "Roe! I'm so sorry!" She started, knowing she was about to promise something, a promise she knew she could never keep, "If you want, I'll just leave you alone! I'm such a burden! I kissed you, I took you to a PARK, I took you for coffee, I got in a fight, you defended me. I'm so sorry." She repeated, not even looking up at him to see his face and not to let him see the silent tear that had escaped and was sliding down her cheek.
Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:22 pm

“I agree, we should part ways” Roe agreed, though he knew the girl would be upset, it was best that they part early on, so she didn’t get too attached. Clearly she was the type who would. “Thanks for the coffee” he said, nodding and folding the appropriate amount of gold into her hand.

“If I ever run into you again, I’ll be sure to say hello.” He smiled half heartedly and detangled himself from her arms.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:39 pm

Zim nodded and took one last look at him, before turning around and walking away, back the way they had came. She wondered where she should go now? Zim considered going back to the park, but decided against it, seeing as she needed some sleep. So she headed for the apartments she knew were always empty. During her slow walk, Zim didn't let herself look back once at Roe. As far as she was concerned, nothing happened. She didn't want to think about it right now.
Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:09 pm

Roe turned around, and felt almost instantly guilty. He was abandoning some poor girl who clearly needed the company and the protection. "Hey... Zim?" he called, turning back around. "Maybe we could stick together for a little bit?" he smiled genuinely for the first time since they had spoken and awaited her response.

It wouldn't be such a bad thing tagging along with her, if he lightened up a little bit. She would just have to stop asking so many questions. They could have a need-to-know basis.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:19 pm

Zim heard the voice. His voice. She tried to resist the urge to turn around. But she did and a smile played at the corners of her lips. "Really?" Her face lit up as she slowly walked back over to Roe, "Do... you mean it?" She whispered, hoping he really did. Zim didn't have anyone, and by the looks of it... Neither did Roe. Zim's eyes meet his and she threw her arms around him, hugging him.
Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:57 am

For the first time in a while, Roe was satisfied with his decision making. He wrapped his arms around her tiny waist, pulling her in closer before releasing and stepping back, his apathy returning. “Yes I mean it” his tone was quiet, thoughtful. “But you have to promise no more questions. We can have a need-to-know basis?” he suggested, running a hand through his hair and hoping she would comply. If not he would probably just turn away again. But it was nice having someone to share the silence. Or with her, lack there of.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:05 am

Zim nodded with a sigh, "Okay... But do you just think you could tell me one thing? One thing that's not too big a deal? I still want to know what kind of species you are. That is a kind of need-to-know thing isn't it? You know what... I don't actually care." She decided as she lent on her tippy-toes and placed her lips to his for the second time that night, before pulling away and waiting for him to make the next move, "That is unless you want to tell me."
Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum