Alucinor Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outskirts of Delazio

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Outskirts of Delazio - Page 3 Empty Re: Outskirts of Delazio

Post  Amazon Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:12 am

Roe was once again taken aback by her shows of affection, she was very affectionate, it seemed. Quite the opposite of…Ugh. He shoved the name from his thoughts. “You already know I don’t want to tell you.” He grumbled, looking away. “It isn’t your fault, I just… maybe I can open up a bit later.” He offered, shrugging and exhaling audibly. “Where to?”
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:16 am

Zim nodded, "Like I just pointed out. I don't care anymore." She thought for a moment, "I live in these abandoned hideous apartments, in hiding Roe." She admitted, talking slowly so he'd understand, "I'm in hiding for the Asylum people." Zim was warning him slowly, hoping he knew what he was taking on hanging around her, "I have wanted posters up for me, if the slightest person recognizes me..." Zeverae shivered and shook her head, starting to lead the way to the run-down apartments.
Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:23 am

Roe shrugged. “I can take care of myself, and you, if need be.” Though he didn’t exactly want to end up as some sort guardian for this girl, he would feel bad if something happened to her under his watch. “Well… Looks like were off to your apartment? And don’t be worried about the ‘hideousness’ because I have less than a shitty apartment.” He laughed bitterly and trailed behind her, hands in his pockets, face turned downward.

Perhaps if the girl <i>was</i> recognized, he could find more fights? It was like real-life war training. Though the last fight hadn’t been much of one. Roe’s mind was racing from the caffeine, he was glad it had finally kicked in. He was now eager to join the war effort. And he knew who he would ally to.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:23 am

What the heck?! Why didn't that get italicized?! *Annoyed*
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:32 am

Zeverae nodded and looked down as the approached the literally, rundown apartment. Wooden boards covered nearly the whole place... It didn't even have a front door. Zim avoided making eye contact as she took him in and up to her room. It had a small telly, a kitchen and a single bed. "You can take the bed." She muttered leaving him in the room as she walked out to steal a mattress from another room and lay it down on the floor. Zim walked over to a cupboard and pulled it open, grabbing a whole bunch of clean blankets and laying them on the beds- making them and sitting down.
Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:37 am

Roe snorted "As if! I'm not going to make you sleep on a floor mattress in your own apartment!" He took a seat next to her on the floor mattress, and gestured up towards the bed for her to sleep. He felt it odd that he was staying at her house, but it wasn't like they were on that path. They had made out. Once. That was all it was. She was just very affectionate and portrayed her feelings of friendship in... unique ways. Roe had fully convinced himself of this, accepting the idea willingly. Mostly because he wasn't ready for any sort of natural relations. Even friendship had him watching his back and waiting for a betrayal.

"Why'd they think you were crazy anyway?"
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:43 am

Zeverae laughed and pushed him off the mattress and snuggled into it, "Nope, your on the bed Mr." She raised an eyebrow and folded her arms defiantly under the blankets, even though he couldn't see her, she was sure he'd get the idea. "Now... Why they thought I was crazy?" Zeverae de Esotico laughed and looked at Roe wildly before starting.

"I remember laughing, as I put the final touch on the trap I had just finished making. I looked around before gently shutting the basement door and running to my brother James's room. Barging in loudly, Ijumped on the bed screaming at him to get up. Sitting on him, my head snapped up as she heard her parents coming out of there rooms. "JJ!" I whined, pulling him off the bed. "ZIM!" He yelled frustrated and stood up, following me, his stupid sister into the hallway. My mother raising her eyebrow, their father, turning purple.
I laughed and went to stand in front of the basement, eyeing James purposefully. Esther de Esotico, their mother stepped towards her and pulled her away, revealing the door behind me. Frazer de Esotico, followed after his beloved wife, moving her out the way and pushing the door open slowly. Only to find their youngest child's trap. Zeverae de Esotico, watched her parents faces as they got blown up, by a simple trap a 9 year old had made."

Zim looked at Roe wistfully, "It was only meant for the possum's down there I swear. But afterwards... James couldn't look at me. We used to be so close... I haven't seen him in ages and now everyone thinks I'm crazy... I've got an excuse... Why not use it? The looneys at the asylum all think I'm going to lash out and go on a huge killing spree. All the students at school thought that it would be nice to start a petition in getting me kicked out of school and placed in the asylum. " Zeverae shrugged and looked away from Roe, a little embarrassed.
Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:03 am

Roe was stunned, he couldn't believe such a tiny girl could preform such a.... Stunt. A feat? He didn't know exactly what to call it besides a murder. He obediently sat on the bed without another word. No need to push her if she was so stubborn in her ways. "I'm sorry you were bullied in school" was the only response he could come up with. It was lame. Surely he should have assured her further that it wasn't her fault. But it was. Even if it had been her former, younger self. Some part of that nine year old still lived inside her. Who knew? Maybe she had a possum bomb in her bathroom and he would accidentally step into in the morning.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:38 pm

Zim snorted and playfully slapped his leg. Placing her head on the soft pillow exactly, so she could still see him she shrugged, "It's past. It's gone. It doesn't matter." Zeverae shrugged again, "I guess this makes you even more reluctant to stay here." She laughed and reached up, softly placing her hand on his - patting it then removing it, placing it under shelter, underneath the blankets. "I'm sorry." Zim muttered to Roe, "Really I am." She added.
Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum