Alucinor Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come Home With Me

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Come Home With Me - Page 2 Empty Re: Come Home With Me

Post  Fever Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:03 am

For awhile they stood in the shower, hot water flowing into the drain without a care for the two creatures standing in its way. Liam's head rested against the tiled wall, breath slowly returning to normal. Even after Harlow disengaged from his embrace and moved away he still leaned with his forehead flat to the tile. A smirk floated to his face as he straightened, glancing at the fae with satisfaction written all over his face. His hand floated up to slick his hair back along his head, the white blonde locks obeying his will.

"Cold pizza for breakfast then?" His voice curled out, hands turning the shower knobs until the water ceased to flow. Blue eyes drifted over the bathroom noting the lack of towels, his grin fading into a sheepish smile. "And I believe we will be air drying since I forgot to get towels. Can't say I mind eating naked with you though." He said with a wink, stepping out of the shower and into the main section of his hotel room. No more than ten steps later, he was throwing open the pizza box and dragging a slice of pepperoni from the circle of slices. "Mmmm..." Liam mumbled as he bit into the first slice, the taste amazingly good after their activities and lack of dinner the night before.
Fever
Fever

http://paranormalxx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:19 am

Though Harlow had imagined treating herself to a more immaculate breakfast, she didn’t mind sharing the pizza with Liam. She was surprised she was invited, having assumed she would’ve been kicked out by now. She smiled genuinely; her face was no longer stained with mischief, and the change resulted in a sweeter aura and appearance. Harlow picked up a piece of the plain cheese pizza, taking a large bite and sitting on the edge of the bed as she chewed.

She considered making pleasant conversation consisting of the weather, or the day’s plans, or another small talk topic. But she remained mute. The silence wasn’t awkward though, she welcomed it as a close friend. It was comfortable for Harlow. She wasn’t sure though, if Liam felt uncomfortable. She racked her brain for a suitable topic of conversation.

“So ah, what are you up to today?” she asked lamely. It was the best question she could come up with. Finishing the pizza, she crossed her legs, suddenly conscious of her nudity. Her hair helped though, the dark locks, though still wet, masked some of her.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Fever Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:14 am

The pizza slice was finished within a few bites, the second following in another couple bites. He might have been just a tad hungry. The silence between them didn't bother him much at the moment, his thoughts focused on engulfing the food before him. The third slice was halfway gone when Harlow broke the silence, dragging him from the food-focused zone he'd been in.

"Hmm? Oh I think I'll try to get a bit of cash over at my friends place. Rent out a nicer hotel or maybe try to get an apartment of sorts for the next month. I'm sort of over this place ya know? " He replied, shrugging his shoulders and demolishing the last of his pizza. He stood then, making his way toward the dresser where his clothes where stored.

First he pulled some boxers from a drawer, shrugging them on.He tugged the drawer open, pulling at the pants he spotted just inside, forgetting that the gun was laying on them. The weapon fell to the floor with a dull thud, harmless without bullets inside. His eyes flew too it, brows creasing as he glared at it in a how-dare-you kind of way. He bent slowly, long fingers picking it up and discharging the clip in a single movement. No words came from his mouth as he placed the gun on the dresser, staring at it before he shook his head. The gun shouldn't have been seen by Harlow, but there was no taking it back obviously.

Fever
Fever

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:27 am

Harlow nodded, watching him inhale half of the pizza. She must’ve worked up his appetite. Snickering to herself at the thought, she listened to his response. “Understandable. I wouldn’t want to stay too long in a hotel either” she replied as he stood up to get dressed.

‘Probably a good idea,’ Harlow thought, she was almost to stand and put on her dress from last night when a thud sounded. Curious, she turned her head to see a… gun? Is that what that was lying on the floor nonchalantly? Liam didn’t seem worried or confused by it’s presence. It must’ve been his.

Was he keeping her around so that he could murder her? Is that why she had never been kicked out? Maybe she was being held hostage?! Nah… she tried to control her overwhelming worst-case-scenario thoughts as Liam folded the gun back into the depths of his drawer.

“What is that for…” Harlow’s had meant to phrase a question, but it sounded accusatory. She couldn’t imagine someone to have good intentions for a gun. She stood up, inching towards her dress and pulling it over heard head nervously. At least now if she had to run from him, she wouldn’t be running naked.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Fever Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:44 am

Liam pondered Harlow's question for a moment, his hands pulling a plain black tshirt over his head. He picked up the gun in his hand, weighing it there as he crossed over to the bed. The truth or a lie? Well the truth was always better. Nothing to remember with the truth. He set the gun down on the bed next to him, hands helping feet into pants as he spoke.
"The tattoo on my arm? That's my sister. My father kicked her out two years ago, I've been searching for her for the last two months. Apparently my time here has been useless though, she's over on Delozio fighting as a solider for them..." He paused standing to zip the pants and button them onto his waist. Arm swayed back to catch the gun, picking it up and sliding it into the back of his pants. His eyes didn't turn to meet Harlow's, he didn't really need too see the fear that was sure to be there. It would only make him feel more guilty. Scaring woman pointlessly wasn't his intention at all. "So I've got to travel to Delozio with all its damn niceness to find her. A bullet to anyone stupid enough to attack me." He finished, already beginning to pack up his backpack with the few articles of clothing he had. The short story held a couple facts he'd rather kept to himself. Where he came from. His blood heritage, or half of it. And the fact that Zara was a major weak spot. But who knew? Maybe Harlow wouldn't pick up on it?
Fever
Fever

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:59 am

Harlow exhaled loudly and sat back onto the bed, hoping he was telling the truth. It sounded like it, considering it was too elaborate for someone to make up on the spot. But who knew, perhaps he was a pathological liar.

“Two months huh?” her eyes searched his face as if the rest of his secrets lie there. “That is dedication. You must really care for her.” She stated, though she wouldn’t want to get all mushy on him. Harlow was taken aback though, by the fact that the boy had a gentle place in his heart. That it wasn’t all booze and sex and arrogance.

It made her feel closer to him in some ways, that he was missing something she was also missing. Misery loves company. Though, the feeling couldn’t be reciprocated since he didn’t know any of her story. Harlow was content with it that way.

Thoughts of her own brother invaded her mind, memories and bloody scenes blooming before her eyes. It was with real effort that she forced the memories back and suppressed her tears. She leaned forward, resting her elbows on her knees and her face in her palms. She didn’t want to continue to watch Liam prepare to go off to some sort of battle, the idea that any battling continued made her stomach turn uncomfortably. That people were still dying, people still hurt, still suffering…

“Well, I hope you find her.” Harlow offered meekly, face still turned downward into her hands, words a little muffled.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Fever Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:20 am

Liam shrugged his shoulders again a movement that almost could have been lost as he pulled on his leather jacket. He did care for her, the could have been twins if not for the two years of age spanning between them. It was her that had helped him manage and control his shifting. Memories of a weeks spent in various animal shapes flashed before his eyes. Of biting and clawing anyone that came near, of Zara who withstood the wounds until he stopped and final gained his human skin again. Or the years they had trained side by side, challenging each other to their very limits. Collapsing under stars and discussing clan lore. “I do care a lot for her.” He said quietly, hands reaching for the clip and loading it with several of each type of bullet he had. He memorized the number loaded in, the place of each type. Automatic from lessons etched into his brain. When he finished the slid the clip into hi back pocket, ready to be loaded into the gun.

All his things where packed now, only a few articles of clothing in piles around the room. He didn’t really need them, he could always steal more. Actually he planned on it. His eyes finally darted up too Harlow, holding her gaze for a moment before looking away. “I know I’ll find her. I won’t give up until I do… but my search won’t really continue for a month or so. I have things I need to do here.” He rambled voice edging to mischief on the last few words. He grinned, turning to look into her eyes with his normal arrogance. “One of which is to convince you to let me take you out somewhere nice. No strings attached…unless of course you ask.” He teased crossing his arms over his chest.

Fever
Fever

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:54 pm

Harlow listened, and even if it was brief, it was a genuine look into Liam’s heart. And who he cared for, and what he was doing here. At least now she had fewer questions gnawing at her mind. And that he didn’t actually have some random girlfriend like he had hinted last night.

She looked up at him curiously. He wanted to take her out now? It was surprise after surprise with him. The spontaneity was entertaining, Harlow thought. It was something she could use in her life.

“I would love to go somewhere nice with you.” A smirk tugged at her lips. “I guess we will find out later about the… strings.” She winked and stood. Again realizing her outfit. It was not appropriate wear for mid-day, or anywhere besides the bar or a club.

“Do you think maybe I could change first though?”
It wouldn’t take her long to change if they just dropped by her apartment for a moment.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Fever Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:14 am

“How about I call a cab for you? You can go home, get ready and get a some time away from me. I have some things that need doing before we can go anywhere.” Like scoping out a house, robbing it blind. Selling stolen items. Finding a decent place to stay. The list was quite long actually, but it wouldn’t take him more than a few hours. His eyes darted over to the clock that blinked out the time. 9:46 it said. Good their was plenty of time for him to accomplish his tasks.
He unzipped his bag, drawing out the pouch of coins that the pawn shop owner had given him earlier. He counted out a good pile of coins before returning the pouch to his backpack. The coinage would be enough for a cab home and to dinner tonight. He crossed the room to where Harlow was and picked up her wrist. With a gentle movement, he turned her hand palm up and spilled the coins into it. Fingers curled around hers, making sure she had to accept to the coins. He wasn’t about to let her deny his generosity. After a moment he proceeded to pickup the phone, turning to grin at her as he dropped onto the bed.

Fever
Fever

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:51 am

It seemed Harlow had picked up the nicer of the men at the bar. “Thank you” she murmured, though she was curious why he was being so nice. Pushing the ideas of ulterior motives aside, she clasped the coins, genuinely gracious.

At the moment, she had no way to make money and she was recently running very low. Soon enough she would be pick pocketing or eating of the streets. Or both. How pathetic. Harlow was relieved though, that Liam wouldn’t be seeing her apartment. She hadn’t been there sober in a while, and surely it was a wreck. Perhaps she would clean it a little if she had time.

As Liam called the cab, she silently wondered what business he had to take care of that she couldn’t witness. It wasn’t like she was snooping or expected to be invited to all of his errands, but it seemed it was something he could only get done alone. How curious. Her thoughts only lingered on this subject for a moment, before she started considering looking for a job. Or maybe leaving town. She had spent a good amount of time in this place, and she didn’t want to stop running. Though it was obviously a bad thing to run from problems, it was Harlow’s nature.

“When did you plan on meeting up again?” she was almost startled by her own voice that broke the silence.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Fever Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:07 am

Liam shrugged holding the phone to his ear as he dialed. “How about 6? I should be finished with my errands by then. Is that okay for you?” He asked the phone beginning to ring. Two rings later someone picked up, blabbing out the usual greeting. “Yeah can I get a cab at the Blue Dolphin Hotel.” He paused as the person blabbed some more. He rolled his eyes and almost shook his head for a moment. “No thanks. Okay. Good bye.” He replied to the rep’s words before hanging up the phone with a click. He turned back to Harlow afterwards.

“They’ll be here in ten minutes. What do you like to eat so I can make some reservations.” He asked pleasantly. He would eat just about anything so it was really up to her to pick a food. He wondered vaguely what the place where Harlow lived looked like. Was she some high class princess? Or just your normal check to check girl. Did she have pets? Was she ocd clean? His thoughts twirled as the questions came into his head.
Fever
Fever

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:16 am

Harlow supposed Liam should get used to her shocked features. She was once more taken aback by the fact he was going to make reservations for them. “I like Italian.” She said, smiling. The herbs and the pasta were her favorites. She was suddenly very excited for the evening. Maybe there would be wine?! No no, doubtful. It seemed he didn’t like her drunk.

“It’s not going to be too nice though, is it?” she clarified, though she doubted Liam would take some random girl to a high class restaurant, it seemed he was surprising her indefinitely. If it was a nice restaurant though, Harlow would have to look decent. Oh well, she would save that headache for when she was back at her apartment. No need to worry about outfits now.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Fever Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:59 pm

“Italian it is then. I’ve heard of this great place in downtown…amazing food supposedly.” Liam smiled and shrugged his shoulders. He would have to get some decent non- casual clothes before he met her. Though the place wasn’t formal, he didn’t want to go to dinner in shorts and a t-shirt. Not exactly his cup of tea. He’d have to watch Harlow tonight, making sure she didn’t drink too much. He wasn’t going to ban wine from the table after all. What kind of meal would that have been?

“It won’t be too nice no. But you might want to wear a decent dress….not on that is so…” He paused for a moment, grinning slightly. “Provocative? I don’t want some trying to steal my date.” A honk sounded outside, the cab had arrived. He offered his hand to help Harlow up, “The cab is here Harlow. Let me walk you out?” He asked, his hand hovering in the air before her.
Fever
Fever

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:13 pm

She grinned sheepishly “What you don’t like it?” she teased, taking his hand and standing. Liam was quite the charmer, Harlow was almost alarmed that she would get attacked by girls who already adored him. Surely there were a couple, considering he clearly knew how to allure women. Good thing she had a good head on her shoulders, and didn’t get too lost in romantic fantasies, like others. The thoughts were cocky, but Harlow had always been proud of this trait. Being able to straighten her priorities and realize the “man of her dreams” did not exist and she would just have to cope. Not a big deal though, she enjoyed little flings like this. Psycho obsessed girls were too worried about making it continue.

As they approached the cab, Harlow turned to him, throwing her arms around his neck and kissing him fervently. “See you tonight!” she called, smiling as she hopped into the cab.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2