Alucinor Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come Home With Me

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Come Home With Me Empty Come Home With Me

Post  Amazon Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:20 am

Harlow wasn’t expecting his fast reaction, her mind was moving slowly, and then all of a sudden her adrenaline picked up. Liam was in her face, she could feel his breath on her lips and his hands beginning to wander. She had won her delusional game, he had caved in first. She bit her lip, hiding her smile and meeting his eyes, feeling like a temptress.

Up close like this Harlow almost felt something tug inside her. Almost. Though it could have been her buzz. She pushed it away, this was strictly fun. And she was excited about it. Especially since her alcohol intake wasn’t dominating her anymore, she guaranteed she would remember this in the morning.

“Why so hasty?” her mouth extended the words, her lips inching every so slightly towards his. “We have all night don’t we? Wouldn’t want to ruin all the fun in the beginning…” she trailed off, finally pressing her lips to his.

Softly at first, though with growing pressure she parted his lips with hers while one of her hands intertwined itself gently in his hair.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Come Home With Me Empty Re: Come Home With Me

Post  Fever Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:49 am

Liam groaned deep in his throat as her lips met his. Okay so he’d caved first. So what. It’d all worked out now. He was kissing a pretty little fae. He had no worries for the night. And depending on how tonight went he might even carry this on for the next month. He could use a bit of fun before he went to the hell hole of Delozio. Defiantly no sex there. Not unless he wanted to risk getting killed by some demon bitch.

He shifted his body until he was resting on his knees. Somewhere in the back of his head he realized that his teeth where shifting a little with his excitement. Canines where pushing outwards from his gums…matching other growing things. He’s forgotten about how shifter traits sometimes came out when he did things. Harlow would probably think he was a vampire. Well fuck it, he thought had sliding upwards to grasp her breast.
-------------------------------------------
Character; /~alzyria#Liam

Fever
Fever

http://paranormalxx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:08 am

While one arm was in his hair, her other hand trailed along the hem of his boxers faintly. Harlow pulled herself closer, so that the bare skin her flannel wasn’t covering was touching his bare chest. She sighed quietly, her lips pushed more firmly on his, though goosebumps rose from her skin when she realized her bottom lip got pricked by a… fang? She wasn’t even sure. But what surprised her even more than his sporadic teeth growth, was the fact that it didn’t bother her whatsoever.

Harlow took a mental note of her current pose; it was relatively slutty. If she felt embarrassed or ashamed, she didn’t act like it. Though, this was unusual for her, she didn’t often follow men home from a bar. But she was glad she had tonight.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Fever Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:25 am

Liam pulled his lips from the fae’s, trailing his mouth down along her jaw to her neck. He opened his mouth on neck, lightly biting her. Actually it was kind of fun to play the part of a vampire. He hadn’t done it before but it seemed fun in his head. His hands pushed at her shoulders, seeking for her to lay back onto the bed. From her neck he traveled further downwards, pushing the flannel off her as he did so. He grinned and pulled away slightly eyes glistening with the heat of the moment. His eyes traveled over Harlow’s face, enjoying the feel of their skin together. But behind him a sharp knocking echoed around the room. Liam groaned loudly falling back with a dramatic sigh. "Don't move." He ordered pointing a finger at her and rolling off the bed. He grabbed his bag, digging the coins from the bottom and striding to the door.

He opened it quickly, shoving coins into the pizza boy's hand and taking the pizzas before he could get a good glance in the room. "We'll save this for later." Liam said with a wink.
Character; /~alzyria#Luke

Fever
Fever

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:39 am

Harlow had been enjoying the moment, the whole “vampire” idea had her heart pumping with excitement and playful fear, as if he was really about to drink her blood. What a crazy thought. She continued to wonder, this wasn’t her worst hook up ever, in fact, she was having a lot of fun with it. It was a bummer he was leaving. She could imagine doing this several times over again.

Of course, they were interrupted. Her face fell in disappointment as Liam approached the pizza guy, she felt cheated. He rushed through the motions, paying quickly and closing the door before turning around once more

Harlow looked up through her lashes, taunting, as she lay on the bed almost completely revealed. “Okay, for later” she grinned “But for now?” she motioned with her index finger for him to join her again, her green eyes sizzling with lust.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Fever Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:38 pm

Liam grinned widely as he set down the pizza boxes on the table. Harlow was just sitting there waiting for him. A damsel waiting to be carried off into the sunset by a knight. And he would be more than happy to oblige such desires. After all who else was around to fulfill such needs as the fae had.

His long legs carried him swiftly toward the bed where the woman’s fingers beckoned him. His own blue eyes sizzled as much as hers as he climbed onto the bed, kneeling with a leg on either side of the slight fae. He leaned down until his lips touched the soft hallow at the base of her throat, kissing her skin softly. From there he trailed his mouth downwards, fingers of his left hand on her thigh. The fingers weren't still long. In a moment they had slid up until they had touched the elastic of her panties, sliding under the edge.

Her sweet scent filled his nostrils, urging his own heated response. He drifted his mouth from her navel upwards to her breast, kissing the nipple softly as he glanced up towards Harlow's face.

Fever
Fever

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:28 pm

Harlow’s smile grew larger, she was proud of the way her night had turned out. Though it had just begun. As Liam drew closer, she felt something, nerves? Why was she nervous? Though she wasn’t skanky, she knew what she was doing. And she shouldn’t be nervous. He inched down her body and she tried to inhale silently, but her intake of breath sounded shaken, as if it was a trouble to breath.

Liam’s eyes flickered up towards Harlow’s and she locked gazes with him. There wasn’t much she could do for him in this situation, she let him have his fun, no denying it was also fun for her. Though her heart’s beating gained in speed and her tension built, she wanted to draw this out as long as possible, considering it wouldn’t happen anymore.

She felt his hand moving further and further south, she had to hold her breath so it’s trembling wouldn’t give her away again. One of her hands wound itself into his locks again, while the other found itself back at the rim of his boxers. Though it didn’t linger there for long. She tugged at the fabric, pulling it down slightly and tucking her dainty fingers underneath for exploration.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Fever Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:16 am

Liam smiled as he felt Harlow’s fingers begin to explore his nether regions. Her quick breaths were sweet music to his ears. A song that could be played on repeat for a good while yet. He was in his zone at the moment. Confident in what he was doing. She wasn’t the first woman he’d taken back to his hotel room. Not by a long shot. She was the first of the week though, he’d been too busy planning his burglary to have any free time with woman. Maybe he’d ask her to stay in the morning, make up for a week without getting laid. Her breath fell silent and he glanced at her face again, fingers paused in their movements. He shook his head, smiling. A moment later his mouth met hers, teeth nibbling slightly on her lower lip. His hands took up there movements once more, pulling her under things downwards.

He had to admit he was used to sluts. Back home his father had thrown willing women his way who pretty much jumped his bones in a matter of minutes. Even here most of the woman had been more than willing to get in his pants as fast as possible. Probably had something to do with the war and lack of tons of men.

He turned his thoughts back to the woman before him, blue eyes burning into her. What to do, What to do.

Fever
Fever

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 am

Liam’s confidence was boasting in his features, and Harlow found this trait cute. It was way more attractive than a man with feeble libido and low self esteem. This way, she didn’t find herself faking anything. Their warm lips met again, and as he bit lightly at her lower lip, she knew he wasn’t the least experienced either. Surprisingly, the compilation of her and Liam seemed totally erotic. In bed, at least. Harlow realized she hardly knew anything about his personality, though she wasn’t sure if this fact actually bothered her. All she knew of was that he was searching for a girl who may or may not be is girlfriend.

The information was irrelevant. Her mind meandered aimlessly, she began to wonder how he had so randomly developed fangs earlier in the night. Curious… Though if he was a vampire, she didn’t feel scared.

She felt him tug her panties off, so that all that remained on her figure was his baggy flannel. Well that wasn’t fair. Harlow couldn’t be more exposed than he was. Her lips parted his with a quiet sigh, while her wandering hand finally tugged off his remaining boxers.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Fever Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:32 pm

Behind his head the tv buzzed out words of some sort. His brain wasn’t in a good process mood. It was stuck in an animalistic sex sort of mind. So instead of words he heard only a buzz of nonsense. His total attention was focused on the woman before him who was eagerly awaiting him.
This was his favorite moment, the looking down on an lust filled face. A last second moment of teasing before the deed was done.
Hands gripped the thighs of the woman below him, moving them apart until he had sufficient room. A small groan of pleasure echoed though his throat. The night was made.

Fever
Fever

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:08 am

Harlow’s thoughts were scattered, the humming in the back of her head was the lasting effects of her alcohol. She felt great though, she doubted she would even have a hangover in the morning. Adrenaline pumped through her veins, she knew what happened now. She gazed at him up and down, as if she had finally looked at him. She noticed his fit body and endearing tattoos, looking into his eyes when she knew what he was finally going for.

Her heart leapt when she felt his hands on her legs, breath catching in her throat. The entire night had been building up to this, and it was almost over. The moment was exciting and upsetting.

When her breathe finally escaped her lungs, her voice whispered his name and then it was over. She collapsed on the bed, green eyes alluring, laying with him and realizing how tiny she was compared to him. Now that the moment was over, she felt sleep tugging at her eyelids.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Fever Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:53 am

A moment after her breath exploded from her mouth his followed. Weariness was upon him now that the night was finished. He rolled off her, landing on his side. His eyes noted her dropping lids and he grinned to himself. They’d both been satisfied that night. “Come here you.” He growled playfully, placing an arm over her and dragging her towards him. His chin rested atop her head, breathing in the soft scents of her hair. The air was pungent with the smell of sex also, curling around the two and the last thing he remembered before his mind fell into sleep.

His mind was awake and alert as soon as his eyes snapped open. He was one of those people who went from sleep to wakefulness in a few minutes. His eyes took in the woman in his arms, a side of his mouth twitching in the memories from the night before. She’d been a perfect complement to him, and defiantly the best bed mate he’d hand since coming here. In that moment he decided he wouldn’t let her go quite yet. It’d been nice to have some sort of stability while he prepared for his trip to Delozio.

Fever
Fever

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:10 am

Harlow laughed lightly and snuggled closer to his chest, adoring the feeling of their skin together. It wasn’t long before her breathing slowed and her eyes closed. Images swirled up towards her eyes and she was asleep.

Her eyelids fluttered open, and she it took her a few moments to recall the man whose arms were around her. She almost grinned. He was cute! And she had thought it was just her beer goggles! Her body felt stiff, and she had woken with the feeling that she had missed an important event.

It looked as if Liam was awake as well, though she didn’t know for how long. Though she wanted to cuddle more, she figured she would be kicked out soon. Prepare for the walk of shame. Harlow turned over so she was facing Liam, putting her hands on his chest gently. “Can I use your shower?”
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Fever Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:11 am

A smile came to his mouth. A shower? Someone was trying to sneak out on him. He glanced over at the now cold pizza boxes and then back to Harlow. He had to choice which hunger to satisfy first. Food or sex? He chewed the thought within his head for a moment before he leaned down, meeting his lips with Harlow’s. Defiantly another round with the fae.
“You can take a shower but only if I’m allowed to join you.” He said with a wink, tumbling from the bed and walking toward the shower. He had to convince this girl that they should be more than a one night stand. The water poured from the shower head with hot, but he turned the knob down to a warmer temperature.

Fever
Fever

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:17 pm

Harlow watched Liam while waiting for her response, and when he suddenly pressed his lips to hers she was surprised. It was hard to mask her shock, and when he finally withdrew and rolled from the bed, it too her a moment to register what was happening. She got up and followed him slowly, her head foggy from sleep. She eyed herself in the mirror, she had forgotten she was already bare. Harlow probably would’ve covered up if it would’ve mattered. She was about to shower anyway, and Liam had already seen her so it was useless to get dressed.

When she entered the bathroom, Liam had already started the shower, and she could see the steam flowing from the shower. She didn’t want to wait. “C’mon” she whispered eagerly, stepping inside the shower without hesitation.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Fever Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:11 am

Liam turned to Harlow, a mischievous twinkle in his eye. "About time." He mocked, flicking water at her. His mind had drifted from daytime fantasies for the moment, going toward money. The gun, bullets, and knives had killed his haul badly. He needed break in again somewhere, and the idea weighed on his mind. He wasn't down with being bad, it wasn't something he was naturally inclined too. Along with the fact that he was planning on trying to keep Harlow around too fool around with. Too many bad things with no good to balance it out. Maybe finding and helping lead Zara from the war fronts would balance it out and clear his consistence, but then again maybe not.

He blinked the thoughts away, wrapping his hands around Harlow's arms and pulling her against his skin. He hadn't realized how little she was compared to him, it was adorable. "Feeling better miss drinker?" He asked hands already beginning to drift along her supple body.
Fever
Fever

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:10 pm

Harlow enjoyed the shower, though it wasn’t the way she had imagined it. The heat was still rejuvenating, and she for the first time in a while she was excited as to what the day might hold. After all, it had started out better than she had planned.

She smiled and kissed Liam’s chest up to his neck, though his thoughts seemed to be wandering. She reached her arms around his neck smoothly, her chest pressing against his, and laughed quietly. “I feel great, thanks for asking. Though sobriety is not a feeling I’m used to” she winked, and leaned forward so their lips could meet, before she hesitated slightly.

“What are you thinking about?” she asked curiously. Though, it seemed she probably shouldn’t ruin the mood by asking, in case it was a depressing thought, which she wouldn’t want to hear. But if it was too personal she was sure he wouldn’t answer. Which was fine. It was just her curiosity that pined at her now.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Fever Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:56 pm

“Well you won’t be drinking around me.” Liam replied after their kiss was broken. He didn’t plan on having more buzzed sex with her. It would be so much better if she was fully and totally aware of the happenings. And he wasn’t a damn baby sitter.

He smiled at the fae, a lopsided thing that pulled up the left side of his mouth. “At the moment I’m thinking about this gorgeous little fae whose quite naked in the shower with me. All the things I could do to her are just floating in my thoughts, waiting for me to act upon them.” He said one hand reaching to tangle itself into her hair. He pulled slightly, tilting her head backwards. His mouth was upon hers in a second, nibbling and kissing for a moment before his mouth began moving along her jaw line. It wasn’t long before the kisses drifted down along her neck, hungrily attached to the smooth, water slick skin.

Fever
Fever

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:11 pm

Harlow grinned, pleased by his response. Though the whole drinking thing was a buzzkill, but she supposed it would be fun having sober sex. The thought made her lips purse naughtily before Liam met them with his. The water beating down on her made the moment even better, especially when his lips wandered.

Her hair was darkened by the dampness; it framed her face and her outstanding eyes, whose eyelashes held water droplets. Harlow’s breath caught, an embarrassing trademark she just realized she possessed. Her face flushed from the heat, she exhaled, her breath trembling.

Her lips pouted, waiting for him to return, while trickles ran down her skin and his.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Fever Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:28 pm

Liam chuckled as he heard the trademark catching of breath. It was a bit odd for him to have noticed the habit already, but he didn’t pay much attention to the though. Other things filled his mind at the moment. Things that caused fangs to dip down from his gums again. Damn, what was it about Harlow that brought the shifting on so easily? At least it was only his teeth, he didn’t think she would handle in very well if he suddenly became a cobra or tiger. Or if a stripe of fur suddenly coursed down his chest.
His mouth fell from the hallow of her throat and he leaned away from harlow, one arm still tight around her waist. Fingers untangled from her hair, reaching to handle her chin as his planted his mouth there once more.

Fever
Fever

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:48 pm

Harlow didn’t know where it came from, but she felt the sudden urge to take control. It wouldn’t matter anyway, considering she probably wouldn’t see the boy again after this. ‘The boy’ she thought shamefully. She should probably refer to him as his name, even if it was just in her thoughts.

Though she was enjoying the moment they were having, she had spent all her patience last night. She put a finger under his chin, pulling his face up towards hers so they could kiss again. She was taken aback once more by his canines, though she didn’t mention it. It was kind of hot anyway.

She pulled him towards her, so that she was pinned between the shower wall and his chest, expertly continuing the kiss. Now for the tricky part. She wouldn’t want to surprise him, so she looked up, something mischievous glinting in her ivy eyes. “You ready?” she challenged, winding her arms around his neck and smirking.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Fever Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:00 pm

It was exciting to have a woman who took charge of the moment. He could feel himself rising in excitement, his body eager to be pleased. His hands gripped her thighs, yanking him apart. He hooked the thin appendages around his body. His kissed her a bit roughly before pulling away and looking down into the stunning green of her eyes. She was pinned hard against the wall, one of his hands gripping her thigh to keep her in the air. Luckily she was small and light, no difficult feat to suspend her against the wall.
“I’ve been ready sweetheart.” He said a bit huskily. His words had barely left his mouth before he was entering untold places, a groan echoing from his mouth. His fingers returned to her hair, pulling her head back so that he could nibble at the tender skin of her neck.

Fever
Fever

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:20 pm

Harlow was surprised by the soft moan that echoed from her mouth, and though her voice was smooth, it was a sound that probably would have flushed her cheeks had she been paying attention. She couldn’t tell if her thoughts were racing or if she just wasn’t thinking at all. His kisses had gone from soft to rough almost instantaneously, just as her breathing and heartbeat had kicked up to full speed.

Liam’s lips met her neck again, it seemed to be a place he liked. Maybe he was a vampire? She wouldn’t mind. Her legs constricted around his waist, pulling him closer so that there was hardly a place on their bodies that wasn’t together. One of her hands wound itself in his hair, while the other lay softly around his neck. Her head tipped back, eyes closed. Once one sense was cut off, the others became more powerful. Harlow lost all control of the sounds that escaped her parted lips, and her sighs became more and more pronounced and vocal. She bit her lip, attempting to smother them.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Fever Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:47 pm

Liam reveled in the moans echoing around the bathroom. They were a crowd cheering him on, praising every movement of his hips. His back arched as he moved, his lips crushing into hers fora short time. It was true he did like the graceful bend of a womanjdz's neck, preferring to leave his mouth there. It was also so much easier to nibble and bite into the skin of the throat than focus on the movements of kissing. Teeth lockef on for a moment, not drawing blood but perhaps bruising Harlow's lips. Both hands gripped her thighs, pulling her onto him with a good amount of force.
Minutes of continuous movement passed, a wave of heat building within. A few minutes more an the wave broke over, a groan echoing with Harlow's around the bathroom. Movement continued for a moment more and the he was still, breath dragging in a out from his mouth.
Fever
Fever

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazon Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:08 am

When the time came, Harlow pressed herself further against him, feeling the heat of his body, and when he released her lips from his teeth, she buried her face in the crook of his shoulder and neck. And it was over. She disengaged from the position, so that she was standing now, barely reaching his chest. But she stayed close to him, in a warm embrace as their breathing slowed and her head focused.

The moment had seemed more intimate, and Harlow wasn’t sure why. She didn’t think much on it though. When her heart rate and breathing had returned to normal, she stretched onto her tip toes and kissed him lightly before unfastening herself from their hold.

“Hmm” she scrutinized herself for a moment, body flushed from the heat, and she was surprised at the amount of steam in the room. She almost laughed. Though she was occupied with the contemplation of where she was going to get breakfast.
Amazon
Amazon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next