Alucinor Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Listening [Elora]

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Listening [Elora] - Page 2 Empty Re: Listening [Elora]

Post  eloraftw Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:42 am

Violet watched as Luke tended to his wounds, her nose wrinkling at the scent of blood. She locked eyes with him, sharing a small moment before responding. "Yeah, trouble tends to follow me," She told him, pausing as she ran her fingers through her hair, her eyes flickering to his wound as she watched him clean it with interest. "I think you should get used to it, you have had a lucky two months, and so has the town. When I am here though, its hell for everyone." she shrugged, acting as though it was no big deal, when really it upset her a great amount that she brings trouble to everyone, even when she doesn't wish trouble upon them.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Fever Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:27 am

Luke stood walking toward the woman with determined steps. "So miss Violet, why do you bring trouble? I don't like trouble. It makes things complicated." He said leaning against a wall close to her. If she'd been killing off people and had no alliance to either side he might be able to worm some information from her. If not, well he still might be able to get some thing good out of her... and he couldn't deny his interest in her. She was a fallen for a stupid reason, meaning that deep down she wasn't just some unworthy bitch that he could let die without guilt. No she wasn't all bad/..or so he hoped.

-------------------------------------------
Character; /~alzyria#luke

Fever
Fever

http://paranormalxx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:40 am

Violet shrugged at Luke's question once again, eyeing him as he came closer. "I don't like trouble either, but for some reason trouble tends to like me," she answered as she turned away from him, taking the pot of boiling water from the table and putting it back into the kitchen, figuring that he was done with it. "I've learned to get used to it though, its not that big of a deal anymore. You'll have to do the same, since I plan on staying in this town for a little while." After the pot was in the sink, Violet leaned against the kitchen counter, turning to face the elf.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Fever Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:23 am

"Used to it? Trouble isn't something anyone should just 'get used to'. I sure as hell don't plan on it. " He said taking a step closer to her. "You can't like the trouble that's around you. I can see that sadness it your eyes. Let me help you..." Luke said bending close and kissing Violet softly on the lips.
Character; /~alzyria#Luke

Fever
Fever

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:26 am

Violet was taken aback by the kiss, caught off guard. Although, surprisingly she didn't pull away. Instead she let the kiss linger a bit, before she responded with her own lips, kissing him back with a little more force. Her head swirled, it had been a while since she was kissed like this, and she liked it. It was as if she forgot about her troubles, just for a brief moment. Sort of a high buzzing feeling. Soon, she found herself bringing her hands to the back of his neck, pushing him in closer, feeling desperate.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Fever Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:38 am

Luke grinned as he felt her respond to his kiss. At least she had finally dropped the bitchy front. Hadn't tried to kill him or beat him down. No she'd only returned the kiss with eager lust. His hand wrapped around the back of her neck, tangling in her hair. He pulled her closer, wincing slightly as he accidentally pressed his wounded arm into her. Her mouth tasted of meat and blood, and almost make him through him from her. But he didn't, and after a moment he began thinking of other things. Things he hadn't thought about it quite awhile.
Character; /~alzyria#Liam

Fever
Fever

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:45 am

Struggling to clear her head, Violet pulled away, not liking the feeling of vulnerability that came with being intimate. "Well..." She began, trailing off as she turned away from him and took a couple steps to the door, opening it and turning back to face the elf. "I think you should go now, you fixed up your arm." Motioning with her free hand to the door, she took a deep breath, calming her heart rate down.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Fever Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:01 am

Luke frowned and shook his head. There was that mask. Back up again. He was determined to make that mask come down permanently. Get inside her head and all that good shit. Feet carried him to the door, but he paused before leaving. "I'll be back Miss Violet. You can't hide from me, not after that." He said, bending and pressing his mouth against hers once more. "Until we meet again." He said softly stepping over the threshold and shutting the door behind him.
Character; /~alzyria#Luke

Fever
Fever

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:47 pm

Violet was taken aback by the stranger, somewhat disgusted with herself. She did not return the kiss that he had given her, watching as he closed the door. Walking up to it, she locked it, making sure the two windows in her house were also locked, and the blinds were shut. At the moment, she was extremely paranoid. When they were getting intimate, she felt herself become weak, and that was a feeling Violet did not enjoy.
Shaking her head in an attempt to clear it, she fluttered her dark wings, stretching them out. 'I really hope he gets killed, or leaves this town soon.' she thought to herself, somewhat embarrassed by the way she acted. Walking to her bed, she layed herself down, pulling her blanket over her body. Closing her eyes, Violet slowed her breath and struggled to stop thinking about the mysterious man so that she could go to sleep.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum