Alucinor Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Travelling Trio

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Travelling Trio Empty The Travelling Trio

Post  Ashley Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:25 am

Alanna smiled as she breathed in the night air. This night was going to be a good one, she was sure of it. Alanna picked up the pace as she walked through the town, searching for any suspicious figures. They were looking for a man named Wesley, who had robbed a house in Revelions and then fled to Veratrum.

"Where do you think he could be, Kaiven?" Alanna paused in her walk to look curiously at her companion. "We've already searched two other towns and come up with nothing. We have to find him before someone else does," she frowned a bit at the thought of wasting all this time and not catching Wesley.
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

The Travelling Trio Empty Re: The Travelling Trio

Post  Taylor Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:00 am

Kaiven looked up at the night sky, pausing and looking at the girl, he had found a couple years ago. He looked around. These two unlikely people were actually a good team. Alliances, one from the dark side and one from the light. She was an elf and he was a vampire, and Alanna was definitely was you wanted on your team - Kaiven could speak from experience now.

Kaiven's own black hair and fair skin, emphasized Alanna's own tanned skin, tattooed face and almond-shaped eyes. They really were a pair. But now, even thinking about this, once again Alanna snapped Kaiven back to reality and he growled at her. Instincts taking over.

"Where do you think he could be, Kaiven?" Alanna said, stopped mid-step. Kaiven stopped suddenly too, finished his growling and then looked around, once again, "HE has to be here, unless he's found a refuge in the forest." Kaiven loved the whole bounty hunting job. He just wished Alanna would let him torture them a bit more. Just a bit.
Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:05 am

Wesley knew there was a bounty out on him, he had been in hiding because every time he would go to a new town for shelter or food, someone would try to capture him for money. He sighed, thinking it was stupid to have a bounty on someone only for stealing what he needed in order to survive.
The young man was sitting on a rock by a stream, his broad naked shoulders laying back against a tree stump. His shirt was in his hands, flowing through the cold water, after a long day of running he began to smell. Wes disliked being dirty for too long, he never liked that funky kind of rotting scent you get if you haven't washed.

ooc: Sorry >.< It takes me a bit to get warmed up to a new character, so this reply is horrible.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:16 am

Alanna studied Kaiven, cocking her head to the side. He was the exact opposite of her: a pale vampire on the dark side, while she was a tan elf on the light side, but maybe that's why they worked together so well. They each saw both sides of a problem, making it a lot easier to solve. Even if he did scare her sometimes, like now.

'Why is he growling at me? Did I do something wrong?' Alanna though, feeling self-conscious. As Kaiven's words processed in her mind, a smile became evident on her face and all thoughts of Kaiven growling disappeared. "Kaiven, you're a genius! What would you do if you were on the run? I would go to the forest, because no one would look there. This guy is obviously smarter than most of the other targets we've gotten...Maybe he'll be a challenge," Alanna gave a wild grin as she dreamt of an exciting fight later that night.

"Come on, let's go to the forest," She nodded, half-walking, half-sprinting to the edge of town. She was confident that Kaiven could keep up.
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:22 am

Kaiven almost hissed now, then he nearly smacked himself. She needed to be quiet! Kaiven charged after her, as graceful as a deer. He caught her hand, and pulled her back to him, whispering in her ear, "He's close, I can smell him. Don't you dare go running off into that forest thinking you know what your going to do. Do not let the adrenaline take over Alanna." These words, sounded menacing.

Alanna would know that Kaiven meant business. He nodded slightly at her as he let go of her wrist and stepped forward cautiously, annoyed. He needed to feed. Maybe Alanna would let him take some off of, and the idiot Wesley later. Kaiven stepped into the clearing and noticed a males shoe, and a sock, nearby. He raised an eyebrow at Alanna and nodded again.
Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:28 am

Being able to shape shift into a wolf had it's advantages -- it meant that even in human form, his hearing was pretty good. He heard footsteps near him, and the whisper of an aggressive male tone. Sighing and rolling his eyes, he shifted into a black wolf, his boxers falling off of him and onto the ground. Walking up to the stream, he pretended like he was just a normal wolf, taking a drink of water. That trick usually worked.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:37 am

Alanna's eyes grew wide at Kaiven's seriousness, and she nodded in understanding. Following Kaiven silently, she heard noise nearby and, following Kaiven's pointed looks, noticed the clothes littering the ground. Curious, Alanna wondering why the hell their target felt the need to walk around the forest naked. Was he that confident? Or just weird? Or maybe-

Suddenly, they came upon the stream. Clothes were littered everywhere and no one was in site, except for a black wolf, who was gently lapping at the stream. "Aw, look at the cute wolf," Alanna whispered, beckoning for the wolf to come closer so she could pet it.
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:53 am

Kaiven pulled Alanna away from the wolf, again concerned for the girl's safety, "Now, I thought you were a hunter? Aren't you supposed to be trained?" Kaiven looked at the wolf. "I can smell you." He whispered menacingly, stepping closer- a small smile forming on his face.

"Oh, how we've spent days looking for you, you ignorant beasty." Kaiven chuckled, still stepping forward. Close enough for his blank face to take on a almost excited look and he glanced once at Alanna, before proceeding on.
Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:59 am

Wesley wasn't afraid. He was actually amused, he thought of this whole bounty thing as one big game. It was fun running from people who are so desperately trying to catch him, it was amusing to see their satisfaction when they think they are about to get their bounty, but don't. When he heard the vampire whisper to him, he wasn't too surprised.
Giving a small smile, he winked, and walked close to Alanna, giving her hand a quick lick and fluffing his fur out to be a little cuter. After he rubbed against her leg affectionately, playing her, he took a glance at the vampire, and knew it was time to bolt. He let out a bark, wagging his tail as if to taunt them to come play chase with him, he ran across the rocky stream, and behind a tree, glancing behind him quickly to see if they were following.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:10 am

Alanna frowned at Kaiven, finally understanding the situation. "You could have told me he was a shape-shifter. I'm not a mind reader, you know," She sighed, more exasperated at herself than at Kaiven. Alanna raced after the wolf, using her elf speed to catch up to him. Standing in front of Wesley she frowned, knowing he would run if she tried to grab him. "Why don't you fight like a man?" Alanna complained, annoyed that this wasn't turning out to be the fight she was expecting.
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:21 am

Glad that the female chased after him before the male, Wesley shifted back into human form, his body exposed for the world to see. "Because it's more fun the other way." He said with a charming grin, confident enough to not be embarrassed that he was completely naked. He knew he was good looking, he was muscular, that showed in his arms and his six pack. "And I don't know about you, but I'd rather not be captured and taken to who knows where, by a couple of greedy...Elf and vampire." He paused, thinking a bit. "You do realize that is a pretty strange combination right?"
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:34 am

Alanna's eyes grew wide as the wolf turned back into a man in front of her. Not only a man, but a naked man. "Ah, my virgin eyes!" Alanna quickly put her hand up to block the lower part of Wesley from her view, a deep blush spilling on to her cheeks. "What the fuck is wrong with you? Don't you have any decency?!" She couldn't help but notice how hot Wesley was, causing her to become even more embarrassed. "Also, I am not being greedy, this is my job. And at least Kaiven doesn't randomly flash me!"
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:39 am

Wesley couldn't help but laugh at the woman's first words. 'Virgin? Hm, now there is a nice quest.' he thought to himself, smiling as the girl blushed. "You know, you're very beautiful. And it's adorable when you get embarrassed." He flirted, walking a bit to the side and kneeling so his bottom half was covered by a bush. "Better?" He asked, pausing to look her over curiously. "You do realize that when a person shifts, their clothes come off right? Or they tear. The clothes don't magically turn invisible and come back on you when you shift back into a human." Wes sighed at the young woman's innocence and lack of knowledge. "You wanted to talk right? Or catch me? The only way we would be able to talk is if I shifted back into a human."
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:04 am

Alanna's jaw dropped at the sudden flirting. Tonight was not going at all how she expected! "Um, thanks I guess...." She said shyly, looking towards her feet, "And yes, uh, that is better. And of course I knew that!" Alanna rolled her eyes, confidence returning, "I'm not stupid. It was just a rhetorical question." She crossed her arms and peered at Wesley out of the corners of her eyes. Now would be a good time for Kaiven to catch Wesley off guard and capture him. Alanna almost laughed at the thought of Kaiven having to catch a naked shape-shifting fugitive; what would he even do?
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:12 am

Kaiven hissed, and cursed under his breathe and then waited a couple minutes before running on after Alanna. He spun right back around when he saw the naked Wesley though, "Dude, have some decency to at least put your clothes on." Kaiven was oh so straight, and didn't appreciate the fact he had just come across a guy, majorly flirting with Alanna. To him, Alanna was like a little sister, and if Kaiven got to go all ninja big brother, he would do so.
Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:34 am

Wesley looked at the vampire curiously. "Are you somewhat innocent or something, also? Or do you just lack common sense? My clothes are over by you, a vampire that is in the process of attempting to capture me." He paused, chuckling a bit. "Of course I wouldn't go all the way over there to grab them right after I shift, I mean come on, it's called survival." He said, speaking as if he was having a casual conversation instead of talking to the two people who were against him.
"I get it, you two are lovers or something, and you're jealous that she saw another man's dick. And maybe you're jealous I have more muscle tone, and am actually tan instead of pale like a ghost. Sorry man, my bad." he mocked, standing up and holding hands up in the air as if he were making the 'whoa, back off' motion.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:41 am

"Hey! You're standing up, again!" Alanna put a hand in front of her eyes, her cheeks going dark red. "Kaiven, can you please throw him his underwear or something? It's hard to talk to someone when they're just wandering around naked, let alone catch someone with your eyes closed! And Kaiven is not my boyfriend," Alanna whined, sounding like a child. She had never been in a situation like this in her life, and it was extremely uncomfortable.
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:43 am

"I'll hand him his FREAKING Underwear alright!" Kaiven roared, grabbing them, and tackling Wesley, shoving the underwear in his mouth and giving him a punch to the stomach, "She," Kaiven hissed, "Is not my girlfriend, but if you lay a hand, just a hand on her, I will see to it that your skinned alive, and boiled to soup, with a pinch of pepper and salt on you."

Kaiven continued, to twist Wesley's arm around his back, "Kapeesh?"
Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:46 am

Wesley wasn't in pain, actually he had a great big smile on his face as he was getting tackled. He immediately spit his shirt out, and started chuckling a bit at the extreme anger that the vampire was showing. "Hey man, chill. You're pretty close to my ass and junk right now, I'm not into that." he joked as he was being put into an arm lock, knowing that he could shift whenever he wanted to get out. "I think you should listen to the the lovely lady who is not your girlfriend. Let her decide what she wants to do to me. Good, or bad. I like bad stuff." He said with a wink towards Alanna.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:53 am

"All I want is for you to put your fucking underwear on," Alanna said, exasperated, "Then maybe we can have a normal conversation! Kaiven, I'm not even sure if I want to catch this guy anymore. He might rape us in our sleep or something, or we'll wake up and he's just sitting there watching us. Naked." Alanna shook her head and gave up on keeping her eyes covered, resorting to simply averting her eyes. "I mean, he's hot and everything but does can't he put some clothes on?" Alanna's eyes widened at what she had just said. "Wait, I didn't mean it like that..." She tried to correct herself, becoming even more flustered.
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:58 am

Kaiven looked at Alanna, and then threw Wesley's clothes at him. "Get dressed." Kaiven grabbed Alanna by the arm, and because he was so much taller, and broader, turned her around and shielded her, so she didn't have to see Wesley naked anymore, "Virgin eh?" He teased as he pulled her away a bit further. Kaiven chuckled and rolled his eyes.
Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:02 am

Wesley felt triumphant when the bloodsucker threw his clothes to him. Putting them on, he then followed them to where they were at. "So..What now, are you gonna take me hostage or something?" He asked, sitting down on a log right next to them. He knew that Alanna was uncomfortable, and he didn't want to make it worse, so he payed attention to the vampire. "Look bro, I only stole food and some gold coins. I'm alone, on my own, trying to survive out here. I mean come on, I was starving and had no money to buy food -- what was I supposed to do? Die? Or steal some food that those people could easily replace?" He said, trying to explain his situation and that he really wasn't a horrible person.
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:13 am

Alanna blushed at Kaiven's words. How had her virginity become the subject of conversation? "Hmph, I'm only twenty two," She defended herself, "It's not like it's a race! Besides, aren't you a virgin Kaiven? I can't be the only one here!"

Alanna's cheeks colored pink as she took notice of Wesley, again. "I-I guess we don't have to take him hostage...We could probably get by on the money we have now for a few more weeks, right? I mean if he only stole that for survival..." She cursed herself silently. 'Why the hell am I defending him?'
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:43 pm

Kaiven chuckled and shook his head, "Darling I'm at least 500 vampire years old...You figure that out-" Kaiven abruptly stopped, "Nevermind." He was sure that had he not been a vampire, he would of blush. Yay for small miracles. Kaiven looked around and saw Wesley trying to explain himself, and then raised an eyebrow at Alanna - noticing how they were loooking at eachother, "Well, I hope you brought the extra tent, cause I refuse to be in a tent with you two rooting." Kaiven said mainly torwards Wesley, "Won't be a virgin much longer with him around Alanna." Kaiven added, muttering quietly.
Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  eloraftw Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:00 pm

Wesley raised an eyebrow in amusement as he listened to the two companions talk. He noticed that the vampire had a slight tone of embarrassment to his voice, and that Alanna was still fairly uncomfortable. "I can sleep outside, don't worry." He reassured them, surprised that the vampire wasn't angry. 'Hah, she has so much power over him.' he thought to himself, running the fingers of his right hand through his hair. "My name is Wesley, I'm a virgin too."

ooc: Sorry if they're short/sloppy/bad roleplays with Wesley. I'm still getting used to him. Razz
eloraftw
eloraftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum